Verbal21's Build Finally Complete!!!!

we pretty much have, actually. we be runnin' it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the new Medicom Jango figure just so I can get the Arena jetpack although this picture doesn't really show it off much. But at least I finally have TLobe's girth belt and Seeker's Ammo Belt on film:D
DSC02328.jpg

Hopefully, all of Cruzer's armor arrive this week, then all I need are gauntlets and I'm done for now....almost there

thanks, Cruz just said my armor should be here by the weekend and I have my Rn'B ready to go work on it. I can't wait

woke up to a nice package waiting for me outside and I immediately started the Rub n' Buff process. I still have the back plate, shin and foot armors to do, but **** does this whole suit look great in person. Can't believe it's been almost 20 months since I started and I'm only a pair of gauntlets away:D

I was worried at first since this is my first Rn'B and at first, I was worried that it didn't look perfect when I was done, but I think the imperfections kind of add "character" so it's working out so far. Although it seems like I have a few fingerprints stuck in a few areas. Do I just add more rub n' buff to get that out? I'll try to post clearer pics tonight to show what I'm talking about
DSC02329.jpg

I have usually let my "fingerprints" sit just a little while and then buff them out with a dry cloth. You will probably need a little elbow grease on it.

Your kit is looking good. Oh so close now.

22 months later and I got the final piece I need. I wanna give a BIG, BIG thank you to Cruzer for the time and patience for everything. Total class act guy since my very first day here. Just finally finished the Rn'B treatment on his gauntlets
DSC02485.jpg

all laid out and just need the final little steps done like attaching velcro to the suit leg armor and slight alteration to the flightsuit since I've lost some weight since I first started 2 years ago. Hopefully, I can be photoshoot ready in a couple of weeks and send them for 501st approval:D
DSC02477.jpg

Feels good to get to this point doesn't it. I just got my BH# today, so I am right there on cloud nine with you. Since this is TDH I will give one critique....I would move the cod piece up some to hide the corners under the girth.

I know you went through the wringer to get to this point.

Congrats on a complete Jango, wear it well.

Congrats Mull, It felt good having you around to keep me motivated to keep going with my build. And yeah, I'd love every critique you guys can give me so that my suit can be as best as possible since I didn't get this far just to have a "good enough" suit:D I did try adjusting the codpiece so that the two sides didn't show, but the way the knees were pulling the crotch to the flightsuit down, I was having a hard time hoisting the cod piece higher, but I'm working on adjusting all that stuff now

So I traded this original one from this thread for some crappy Boba stuff shortly after but ai guess the Jango itch never went away so after a couple re-starts and aborts, third time’s the charm.

I’ll probably upgrade a few things here and there so let’s just say I’m 90% where I wanna be with the new one.

50F032C4-B839-42BD-81B2-1BE46ED1DE56.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back