UPDATES WITH DVH/Darth Voorhees 2018

Lou, sorry to hear of your situation. I've been there and it ain't no kinda fun. Try to stay busy and focused on your projects/work, helps keep the mind distracted. I built a cool Falcon model when I went through my divorce! Thoughts and prayers your way...

Ok guys the wife..er...ex wife is being very rational and understanding now. We agreed this is the best thing. So i will be staying in a room in the basement until i can find a place. Shes not rushing me out. I also will have indefinite use of the shed/shop so everything can still move forward. All orders for fiberglass stuff will be ending. Whatever orders are in will be cast once im back and the molds will be going to new owners. I am keeping casts to alter for vac forming molds.

Ok guys the wife..er...ex wife is being very rational and understanding now. We agreed this is the best thing. So i will be staying in a room in the basement until i can find a place. Shes not rushing me out. I also will have indefinite use of the shed/shop so everything can still move forward. All orders for fiberglass stuff will be ending. Whatever orders are in will be cast once im back and the molds will be going to new owners. I am keeping casts to alter for vac forming molds.
Glad to hear Lou, seems like you have some silver lining there.

thanks guys

ok folks i got back Saturday but as you can imagine my mind is all over the place. Give me a little time to get my head straight. I know i have 4 ESB Jetpacks ready to go here for some of you and a few other things. Im finding it difficult to work right now but trying to do at least some work every day this week. This is very difficult for me, 9yr relationship/7yrs married...this sucks. I'll post here again soon, and also if your in my FB group i will also update there.

Last edited:
Sent you a message Tuesday checking to see how you were holding up and just ended up seeing this thread now. Good luck with everything man, you have always been so helpful responding to all my questions and just bullsh*tting through messages. Keep you head high bro! You got this!

Ok folks...so im still not 100% but just now trying to sort out where im at with everyone. I ususally just remember what im doing but this whole thing really knocked me for a loop!

i see i have a bunch of PMs, i will get to those as soon as i can, hopefully some of those questions will be answered in this post.

So Jamo..i have your ROTJ gauntlet top and flamer cast. Id like to ship it in the next few days.

i still have these 4 ESB packs to pack and ship, but they are complete

the ESB pack and gauntlets for the December delivery is cast.

the 3 ROTJ packs for January are also cast.

i have 2 or 3 helmet kits cast as well that need to be shipped

All of my Fett molds have been sold to Walts Trooper Factory. I no longer have them and cannot cast any more items. I did cast gauntlets to be made into vac forming bucks so i will offer vac'ed gauntlets as soon as the table is done and i convert the casts to bucks.

I think i have a few more things cast as well i cant remember right now..i will have to check.

Rob's WF ESB gauntlets are assmebled, the flamer is together and painted..just need to do the closing system and paint them.

the Other robs DVH gauntlets are also assembled and just need paint.

Erik D's DVH ESB gauntlets are complete and ready to ship

If anything was overlooked, i will have to refund you if its something i can no longer cast. This may take a little time, but hopefully not too much.

Any painting commissions i have on hand will be completed, albeit they may take a little longer

I am currently finishing up bucks for Biker scout helmets. For some reason that is really helping me, as being very therapeutic for some reason, so right now im kind of doing that to regain my sanity.

Also those helmet bucks will be the first thing made on the vac table which will hopefully be done in the next 3-4 weeks. With selling those kits i can refund anyone that i may have to refund. I will be making Scout armor as well. Once that table is going i will make other things as well but i am mostly out of the Fett game excpt for gauntlets and chincups probably.

I know i owe a few of you chincups. i have a few all ready so i just need to sort out who gets what.

Again my apologies for the delays, and thank you all for the emotional support. I really need it right now. 9yrs is a long time, the longest relationship ive been in, and my only marriage of 7yrs...and it just abruptly ending did not do me any good at all. I feel life my life rug was pulled out from under me. One day i had a wife, and 7 cats and a dog and now its all gone. I will be getting my damn cats though damn it!!!!

thank you all for understanding.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back