UK Yellow Paint...?


Active Hunter

Whats the yellow paint that surrounds the silver dents/scratches called? UK available paints are better. I'n thinking games-workshop paints?



If you're referring to the armour (not the helmet) then I would recommend 'Yellow Ochre' from 'Americana'. It is a water based acrylic paint that can be bought from craft stores. Once this is weathered it's perfect.

Good luck!
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.