Boushh Todd's (Sandman) Boushh Helmet Build

This is ridiculously incredible. Outstanding work. I know this is an older thread but I was just researching Boushh paint up. This build out seems a little intimidating.

merkava74
A little late to the party here but this build is simply incredible! Well done sir! Having just completed my "Phase I" of the Boba Fett ROTJ Hero variant. My ROTJ Fett still needs tweaks and upgraded parts to get to where I'm happy - but after spending $4200 on it - I need to take a small break - Haha!. However, my understanding is that any variation of a complete Fett build is one of the, if not thee most difficult builds to do in the Star Wars universe. I imagine any other Star Wars cosplay undertaking will seem easy, yes, yes? ;)

Anyone know what ranks as the second most difficult build in the Star Wars Universe?

Such as it is, I'm now looking to get my 9 year old daughter a Boushh Cosplay setup. At 9 years old and nearly 5 feet tall she is one of the tallest girls in her class (Get's it from her dad I guess - I'm 6'2" :cry: ) And again your build here is indeed inspiring. Rest assured that I'll be researching this out some more and heeding the advice from your thread here.

Thanks again for posting this.

Regards,
-Iron

Last edited:
merkava74
A little late to the party here but this build is simply incredible! Well done sir! Having just completed my "Phase I" of the Boba Fett ROTJ Hero variant. My ROTJ Fett still needs tweaks and upgraded parts to get to where I'm happy - but after spending $4200 on it - I need to take a small break - Haha!. However, my understanding is that any variation of a complete Fett build is one of the, if not thee most difficult builds to do in the Star Wars universe. I imagine any other Star Wars cosplay undertaking will seem easy, yes, yes? ;)

Anyone know what ranks as the second most difficult build in the Star Wars Universe?

Such as it is, I'm now looking to get my 9 year old daughter a Boushh Cosplay setup. At 9 years old and nearly 5 feet tall she is one of the tallest girls in her class (Get's it from her dad I guess - I'm 6'2" :cry: ) And again you build here is indeed inspiring. Rest assured that I'll be researching this out some more and heeding the advice from your thread here.

Regards,
-Iron
Thank you for your kind words, and I am glad this build is still able to help others with theirs! Cheers!

merkava74

Such as it is, I'm now looking to get my 9 year old daughter a Boushh Cosplay setup. At 9 years old and nearly 5 feet tall she is one of the tallest girls in her class (Get's it from her dad I guess - I'm 6'2" :cry: ) And again you build here is indeed inspiring. Rest assured that I'll be researching this out some more and heeding the advice from your thread here.

Regards,
-Iron
The Boushh wouldn't be a bad costume to do for a kid who's still probably going to grow a little bit since most of the soft parts are baggy anyways. Just start off with the helmet and tank kit first and then see how tall she is by the time you're done with that. haha.

Having completed my 501st approved Hero ROTJ Boba about a year and a half ago and now being about 2/3 of the way through my wife's Boushh, I can tell you that the Boushh is still a very challenging costume and can be expensive depending on how far down the rabbit hole you're looking to go but it's very rewarding. I've had a blast working on it.

Nessie fett
I've engaged Todd (aka Sandman) via email in Mid-October and he said he is still indeed making them. I've ordered one of his Helmets and other parts he has for sale (Bandolier Kit and Boot Greeblie). In October, he said he's got about a 2 month wait time. I'll actually be following up with another email to him about my order today - to see if we're still on track for a Mid-December delivery. He's got a pretty good response time. Here is his post from The RPF.....
1638304437021.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Iron

Nessie fett
I've engaged Todd (aka Sandman) via email in Mid-October and he said he is still indeed making them. I've ordered one of his Helmets and other parts he has for sale (Bandolier Kit and Boot Greeblie). In October, he said he's got about a 2 month wait time. I'll actually be following up with another email to him about my order today - to see if we're still on track for a Mid-December delivery. He's got a pretty good response time. Here is his post from The RPF.....
View attachment 217622

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Iron
Thank you so much! This has helped me tremendously. Thank you for the quick reply as well.

Nessie fett
....and 48 hours later I get a reply from Todd! And a 48 hours turn around time is perfectly acceptable in my book for communication. He tells me that his plan is to have my stuff finished up by this weekend. So he's a couple weeks ahead of schedule! Works for me! I'll shoot everyone some pics once I get the goods!

Nessie fett
....and 48 hours later I get a reply from Todd! And a 48 hours turn around time is perfectly acceptable in my book for communication. He tells me that his plan is to have my stuff finished up by this weekend. So he's a couple weeks ahead of schedule! Works for me! I'll shoot everyone some pics once I get the goods!
That's great! Hopefully, I will hear a reply from him soon. I hope everything goes well with your order!

Nessie fett
I received word from Todd this morning that my stuff was ready to ship. Once I submitted him the funds, within 10 mins I had a tracking number! Thus far, A super positive experience with Sandman!
:cool:(y)

I'll submit photos once I receive my kit!

-Iron

Nessie fett
I just got it today! Yeah this kit is gonna be fun to work on. I picked up the following from Sandman.
1) Boushh Helmet
2) Boushh Bandolier Kit
3) Boushh Boot Discs

Here is the entire kit as I ordered it.....
The Sandman Kit.jpg

And here are some closer up pics of each kit, starting with the helmet...
Sandman Helmet - All Pics.jpg

It seems I'm his 299th customer for this helmet!
:cool: (y)

And here are the Boot Discs.....
Sandman - Boot Discs.jpg

And lastly the Bandolier Kit....
Sandman Bandolier Kit.jpg

I got a long way to go this build, and if interested follow me here: Boushh Build - Iron's Daughter

Cheers,
-Iron

Nessie fett
I just got it today! Yeah this kit is gonna be fun to work on. I picked up the following from Sandman.
1) Boushh Helmet
2) Boushh Bandolier Kit
3) Boushh Boot Discs

Here is the entire kit as I ordered it.....
View attachment 217929

And here are some closer up pics of each kit, starting with the helmet...
View attachment 217930

It seems I'm his 299th customer for this helmet!
:cool: (y)

And here are the Boot Discs.....
View attachment 217931

And lastly the Bandolier Kit....
View attachment 217932

I got a long way to go this build, and if interested follow me here: Boushh Build - Iron's Daughter

Cheers,
-Iron
Wow! I can't wait to follow you making this helmet! Hopefully, I can be the 300th buyer of this helmet kit soon.;) I will be sure to follow your build. Thank you for being so responsive to me.
- Nessie Mureel

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back