Tips an advice for cosplay of The Mandalorian (My first cosplay)

I realy like 'The Mandalorian' and I want to make a cosplay.
But I am new to the whole thing so I could use Some tips an advice.
You prolly couldn’t have picked a harder character to Cosplay. A very tough one at that from what I can tell. There is just so much going on with it all. The level of detail is immense! You’ll have to decide how screen accurate you wish to make it, or forgo screen accuracy relative to budget. The more screen accurate you make it the more it will cost. You’ll need to get a good base for reference pics / there’s some on here from the D23 expo that someone has kindly taken shots at almost every angle possible while the Mandalorian was on display. I find it easiest to break it down in sections and work thru it from there. I’ve given myself a year to build it. Depends on how fast you want to build it too. Good luck and keep us posted :)

Thx For the replie I have around 6 Months before the con starts.
So its gonna be hard to make.I want to make it so screen accurate as possible.
Do you know How much it wil possible cost?
And I found the armor but don't realy see What I have to use as flight suit.

IMG_0036.PNG
IMG_0036.PNG

Looks cheap and inaccurate. That guy is a banned seller on the Mando Mercs forums because of his lack of quality.

Yep, this. Keep looking. If you are looking to save on cost, generally making it yourself is the way to go. That being said, if you are in a time crunch which it seems like you are, outsourcing premade parts is the way to go. There is a guy here on the forums that looks like he has almosted finished his The Mandalorian (TM) armor kits and I would bet will have them available. Helmet wise, MinuteFett has some good lower cost TM buckets already available for sale. Hope that helps and keep digging.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back