This forum is so awesome.

cyberpyrot

Active Hunter
I have learned a lot about people some good some bad. I would like to shout out to the great members here after reading my story I received a huge amount of support. One individual even offered to send me a helmet for free. Wow just wow I could never take anything I did not earn or pay for it just goes to show how awesome people are. I always believe in integrity and hard work. I will stick around a few more years and continue to show off my work here and offer support and advice. Heck if you live close by come over and we can work on some stuff together. You guys are the best.

Hey cp. That's because you are a solid guy. You were one of the first people I became friends with on here...this place can be intimidating for a newb, and someone being supportive is appreciated.

You have given a lot the Forum with you aluminum work abilities, and have given back to all, by donating items to charity...that's some good stuff man.

As others have said, you need something, let us know.

KC

I have learned a lot about people some good some bad. I would like to shout out to the great members here after reading my story I received a huge amount of support. One individual even offered to send me a helmet for free. Wow just wow I could never take anything I did not earn or pay for it just goes to show how awesome people are. I always believe in integrity and hard work. I will stick around a few more years and continue to show off my work here and offer support and advice. Heck if you live close by come over and we can work on some stuff together. You guys are the best.

Nicely said ! Im a member of several forums....but im drawn to this one more than the others ! I think the spirit of TDH is unique, giving credit to the members and especially to the moderators.
Hey cp. That's because you are a solid guy. You were one of the first people I became friends with on here...this place can be intimidating for a newb, and someone being supportive is appreciated.

You have given a lot the Forum with you aluminum work abilities, and have given back to all, by donating items to charity...that's some good stuff man.

As others have said, you need something, let us know.

KC

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back