Fenn Shysa The Realistic Mythos Fenn Shysa Build

True! I like to think of "Legends" (at least the stuff the occurs pre-OT or during) as factual until proven otherwise but that's just me - though unfortunately with Fenn Shysa we ended up getting the character of Fenn Rau who fought in the Clone Wars as well which perhaps retcons Shysa. But who knows!! haha

And funny you mention that but the Mandalorian series actually has helped with that for sure! I remember the last troop I went to before the virus shutdown there were quite a few people that would say look at all those cool looking "Mandalorians" as opposed to "check out all those Boba Fett's!" hahaha

True! I like to think of "Legends" (at least the stuff the occurs pre-OT or during) as factual until proven otherwise but that's just me - though unfortunately with Fenn Shysa we ended up getting the character of Fenn Rau who fought in the Clone Wars as well which perhaps retcons Shysa. But who knows!! haha

And funny you mention that but the Mandalorian series actually has helped with that for sure! I remember the last troop I went to before the virus shutdown there were quite a few people that would say look at all those cool looking "Mandalorians" as opposed to "check out all those Boba Fett's!" hahaha

I am even more radical :p
To me, "old" Star Wars is canon. Everything that we get from "new" Star Wars is only nice to have fan fiction for me. I don't even follow it that closely to be honest. Never heard of Fenn Rau. I do think highly of the Mandalorian series, however. Sure, the lore is nowhere near as rich and interesting as it used to be, but the series is well made, has a Mando in the main role and the costumes are very interesting and bring some fresh air into the T-bucket scene.

I havent trooped post-Mandalorian, but if I ever do get my rear end up for that, it will be interesting to watch out for those kinda changes :)

[/QUOTE]
Does anyone know if it is possible to snaptube word to pdf vidmate remove the outside ear cap that encases the RF stalk and know if the Bobamaker hollow stalks fit? And/or point me in the best direction for said parts?

I am confused by the question. Are you looking for 3D files or are you looking to remove the earcap from a helmet that some one makes? If its the second one, yes the ear cap is generally removable. Just take a small screw driver and tap it between the cap and the piece on the helmet itself and it should pop right off- they are generally sent lightly glued together

Oh man.... it has been awhile since i have posted on my thread here but more updates!!! I've always thought my right gauntlet was a little bare compared to my left gauntlet and wasn't super similar to Fenn's gauntlet as seen in the comics. So I decided to build a whipcord housing to spruce up the look. Eventually once this is attached it will be painted blue to match the gauntlet blasters.

0E8GSF8.jpg

N3wbE6s.jpg

LVWXdEa.jpg

I also ended up building a bandoleer and shin bandoleer to upgrade the soft goods awhile back but never posted pictures while also painted the sigil I had added to my holster.

Also added some prototype Fett art logos to my knees.

Just wanted to say I really like your interpretation of this character. Back in the late 80s, we played the SW RPG by West End games, and I used a lot of the Marvel Comics "style" regarding the Mandalorians in our game. It's cool to see one of those classic characters come to life. Nicely done!

Just wanted to say I really like your interpretation of this character. Back in the late 80s, we played the SW RPG by West End games, and I used a lot of the Marvel Comics "style" regarding the Mandalorians in our game. It's cool to see one of those classic characters come to life. Nicely done!

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words! Bringing Fenn's kit to real life was definitely a little pet project and I really wanted to make it look like the character of Fenn stepped right off of the movie set along with Boba himself. I am constantly surprised by how little attention the very first Mandalorians (aka Tobbi Dala and Fenn Shysa) get outside of Boba. How is there such minimal love for those two characters when they were part of the origins of Mandalorian lore?! haha

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back