The Mandalorian "Leather Parts"

Trooper3306

New Hunter
Whew!!! the shoulder strap and belt look great as well as the little pouches. I really like the small pouch on his Left leg. Has anyone started to work on these? Has anyone seen behind the cape? The rifle looks like it attaches to the chest but then somewhere behind, via the cape?

That shood help. And Thank you MandoMizell:)
delta.leather.works_nametag.png

Does anyone have any info or ideas as to what that leather sleeve or greave is that is wrapped around his left shin and calf? What do you even call that? It honestly looks like just like elbow to cuff section of a brown leather jacket sleeve that I own.

Does anyone have any info or ideas as to what that leather sleeve or greave is that is wrapped around his left shin and calf? What do you even call that? It honestly looks like just like elbow to cuff section of a brown leather jacket sleeve that I own.
I belive there is some kind of "armor" and its one steady piece. But saying that I have no idea what that part looks like and I don't think its realy importand as long as it looks good on the outside.

Mike

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back