The Lonewolf at Dragon Con

I always thought the same way concerning modular attachments concerning mandalorian armor. I always try to give my mandalorian sketches a tactical and practical feel as well in the same way i would situate my gear. Your armor and sketches look great and you should definitely feel proud about how your helmet turned out.

I saw you at Dragon Con Wolf...but with the drinking, and the crowds, and the drinking....I had a problem keeping my camera steady. Blurry pics = bad picks! I thought it was a great costume, and it looks better in person!

...Time to buy a camera w/ image stabilization...

I also saw this costume in person at Dragon Con. My hat's off to you for the work you did on the helmet as well as the back pack. I also have thought of the Mandos as a ground pounding type of troop. My first effort was trying to focus on that feel as well.

I do want to thank you for making a very custom bucket. This opens the doors up to us a little more to expriment with new looks but still keep the mando feel to the armor. I don't know where the pic is anymore but my next bucket will be a double T type as seen in one of the comic books. It will still have the Mando feel but be a complete custom.

Ori'kandosii ner vod!! You really did capture the SF/ infantry flavor. Very Merc'ish also. I totally feel the buy'ce (helmet) and the custom comm anteas. The tinted T visor was a nice touch too. I really like the practical and functional style too, maybe its because Ive been a ground pounder, as you put it, for so long. I think it fits perfect with the Mandalorian pragmatic way of doing things. Its simple but it works and that what counts. I like the subdued color scheme, not a fan of super bright colors myself. The wear on the buy'ce looks accurate, and I was really feeling the roster number on the buy'ce too. It made it look like you are part of a uniformed Mando specialty unit. I got the HALO insertion/Target interdiction squad member feel. I guess thats the "joe" in me being partial.
My only crit would be the bootlaces, and the orangey pistol grips. Thats it. Everything else looks fuctional. I even rocked the same pair of Hatch Operator gloves when I was kickin in dorrs and clearing rooms in Iraq. That little padding saved my knuckles many times. Nice Mando burc'ya!

***!!!That helmet just screams awesomeness!!!*** You could and should have a comic book after your character!! I do agree with the others that the bucket just over powers the whole costume. kinda like 24" rims on a car. The whole car might be sharp... but you keep looking at the rims!

Holy cow, I had forgotten making this thread:lol:

Thanks for the compliments anyhoo. :)

I actually have to revamp this mando. It was just a quick build for Dragon Con, and the only impressive things are the helmet and the backpack. I need to make new armor, sculpt custom gauntlets, and have something better than US flightsuit and my dannerboots:eek:

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back