I'll post an answer here to Chris4321 if it can help others. In this first picture I have taken the end screw,(the very small short nylon one), loose from the aluminum fitting you can see epoxied to the kidney armor. Below that screw is the combination of screw parts I used. The nice thing is that the nylon screws are easy to cut to the length you need for different applications.I used them in many ways on Boba. All of the other fittings shown are just examples of other sizes etc. that you can find at the hardware store. Mix and match to make things work. The side stud screw is glued under the white Velcro pad and it passes through the kidney armor and then the cod armor to be held by the stud. Tip...the aluminum fitting has a hole all the way through it .When gluing it down you must have the screw turned down to the bottom of it so that the glue doesn't get up inside . As soon as the epoxy starts to set, and won't run anymore, back out the screw. No need to have to start over. Live and learn. I did. When I first cleaned it up I reinforced all of the armor any place that connections would be made. You can see the fiberglass tape in the photos.The belt should be a nice clean fit as it matches with the armor so they can bend, move,and conform together.