The beginning

Hello Dude. Your first decision would be which variant Boba Fett would you like to make? The 2 main options are either Empire Strikes Back or Retirn of the Jedi.

I want to go with the rotj one since it added more color to his gauntlets. Thx and where should I start designing it at

I'm a high schooler so no but when I get older I want to bounty hunt
OK future hunter there is plenty to keep you occupied in the meantime thanks to members such as wizard of flight and RafalFett.

First you should take some time and read previous WIPs (works in progress), these are the posts by members building their own fetts. Learn about the various elements that combine to make a Boba fett costume. These fall into catagories such as.

Hard parts - armour, jetpack gauntlets

Soft parts - flightsuit, flack vest, cape, neck seal, belts etc
Blasters

Each part has its own sometimes intricate paint scheme, details.

You can if you want to jump straight into it make pepakura (paper and card models) which involve photocopying and cutting out paper or card, sticking them together and ultimately painting them. You can for instance make a Fett helmet this way.

Lol force of habit I suppose, by quoting some body it let's then know my email somebody has replied to their post.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back