The All-Powerful White...

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
Pillsbury Dough Boy plus Stay-Puft Monster plus Michelin Man plus John in a White Mando-Fett Suit plus high BMI equals this...

fettsiclesmall.gif

Must shed a few before C3.

BigaboyFett wrote:

I will post some later today...they are OK. White is not slimming for sure. geez.

Come to the dark side John.

I'll send you some cans of gunmetal and you can darken that badboy up.

Looks good bro.

C3 is gonna rock.

C*E*N*O*B*Y*T*E wrote:

Come to the dark side John.

I'll send you some cans of gunmetal and you can darken that badboy up.

Looks good bro.

C3 is gonna rock.

...now that is funny!!!...

...totally I will airbrush for you :D

Later
Lewis

PS You betcha on C3...is it going to be 3 or 4 crazy mandos in our room???

Hey John, shoot some pics at waist high or lowe angle. That'll give you a cooler "dominating" effect. Most pro-models are shot from waist high. It's more "Visually appealing".

:)

EAT THIS MAH BE-ATCHES!

johnnyCloseWeb.jpg

Geo wrote:

Hey John, shoot some pics at waist high or lowe angle. That'll give you a cooler "dominating" effect. Most pro-models are shot from waist high. It's more "Visually appealing".

:)

...thats what I'm talking about!...well I am off in about an hour for a gig out here for the local 501st...time to sweat!!!

Later
Lewis

It had one that was broken, I fixed it, then it got obliterated when my wife brought it in from my car and laid it dow....popped right off and split along the length. Needs a replacement stalk...anyone have a spare resin one???

Oh well. I may get a Judz or SkyGun Bros helmet kit version.

Later friends!

C*E*N*O*B*Y*T*E wrote:

THAT'S a sweet pic man.

But where'd your rangefinder go?

Actually I do have a spare resin stalk if you want it. Just PM me your address and it's yours. Personally, I prefer the aluminum stalk because of it's durability, so I never used the resin one that came with my M_S bucket.

BigaboyFett wrote:

I am going to get the lap-band gastric bypass surgery!!!!!! So I can be a smaller, cuter Fett. ;-p

Gah! John, you're too harsh on yourself, man. Besides.. everyone knows the "skinnies" can't hack it with those of us with MEAT on our bones! :lol: jk

Trust me, I get all sorts of critisism about doing my custom mando. Mostly comments like, "arent you a little short?" or "I didn't know that bounty hunters had guts" or my favorite "what's the blaster shoot, twinkies?" And those are just from my friends! :eek: hehe

It's all good though, because nothings swayed my decision to follow through with completing the suit. Even if I am doing a lot of original stuff with mods and what not - running the risk of being mocked even more - I at least have the support of my girlfriend. She may not understand the whole Star Wars thing, or even know the difference between an ewok and a bantha.. but she's there for me. Just like we're all here for you. (<-- to be read in the straightest non-sissy way possible.. :D)

:cheers

p.s. - love the pic with the gun. Now if only it shot twinkies.. *drools*

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back