T-visor.com

BobaFett07

New Hunter
I've got a SgtFang helmet and I saw that t-visor.com has some nice, dark t-visors. Has anyone bought one of these and what size should I get?

Not having bought from that site before, I would make a paper pattern, measure it and see which one is the best fit? Make sense?

Hopefully someone with the same bucket that has bought there could let you know.

i ordered one from him off his ebay auctions....i m sure he said he makes them for all DP, rubies, fangs, and MS helmets etc. the size chart he has should state which one it for ur bucket... neway, its a nice soild visor and fit my DP 96 just fine like he stated...... hope that helps! :cheers

here, go to his ebay auctions and he has which size goes w/ which helmet maker. rembrandt-enterprises is his i.d. :cheers

I bought one of his for my old DP96. It was a nice visor but not quite as dark as the BM I eventually ended up getting. I believe we made a change and is now putting out a little darker visors. He is also a member here, not sure his screename though

I've had two from him. I originally got the extra large for my TF bucket, and got a regular size one with a DP'96 bucket. I ended up swapping them as I felt the regular size visor fit my TF bucket best. I like the visor alot.

Phil

i've bought from him too. the visors used to be too light, but he said on here a while back that he was darkening them up.

he was great to work with too.

He has good visors for a good price, and excellent customer service. The one thing I can see wrong is that there is no curve to the middle part. Some people said that their visors were also too light. However I do believe he fixed both of those problems.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back