SW Celebration Anaheim: new dates!

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Just saw this a few minutes ago.
Looks like it's been pushed up from August to May.

20210512_123241.jpg

Let the countdown begin! (y)

So as we approach it's probably a good time to start talking about a TDH table/merch? The shirts and patches were a hit for last Celebration. Are there any plans Art Andrews Scott Kaufmann for another table? It'd be cool to have swag available at the Convention for those who missed out on the ordering window. I know lots of people asked in Chicago about the shirts and patches!

So as we approach it's probably a good time to start talking about a TDH table/merch? The shirts and patches were a hit for last Celebration. Are there any plans Art Andrews Scott Kaufmann for another table? It'd be cool to have swag available at the Convention for those who missed out on the ordering window. I know lots of people asked in Chicago about the shirts and patches!

I think we can easily do swag, but if we are going to do a table, it would have to be a grassroots thing. Sadly, I don't have the time to oversee it.

If Celebration is allowed to run safely I can't wait to go. I'll be sure to pay a visit to the booth and say hello.(y)

I’d be happy to help cover the booth for a shift or two! That being said, I haven’t secured a ticket for the con yet, but let me know if I can help!

Sean

I don't believe TDH will have a booth this time around. :(
But we should think about having a TDH dinner!
The last time Celebration was in Anaheim we had an "unofficial" dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It's within walking distance of the convention center, as are several other restaurants.
If anyone is really familiar with that area, make some suggestions!

The dinner from Celebration Chicago was definitely a highlight for me. That would be super fun to do again. I'm from SoCal and do to Disneyland (which is right across the street) pretty frequently. Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland hotel would have been perfect but it's gone now. There is a really cool tiki bar/restaurant called Strongwater Anaheim that would be awesome. It's about 10 minutes north of the convention center. For parties over 8, they require you to contact their special parties department (I guess it's more complicated than just making a reservation). Just a suggestion.

The other thing would be when to have it since the Star Wars Night at Disneyland is one of the nights. I really don't know what other events are on what nights (501st bash, etc...)

I got tickets to Star Wars Night at Disney Land and the Emo event.

I know there won't be a TDH Booth this year (sad face) but I think we might still be trying to do a dinner.

It sounds like a good number of people are planning on getting together for dinner on that first night--Thursday.
There are already around 10 of us, not even counting anyone who's posted in this thread.
We should maybe try to get a head count so we can find a restaurant that can handle a bunch of rowdy Star Wars fans. :lol:

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back