Stock Connector piece?


Active Hunter
Hey all,

I'm trying to piece together parts to scratch build an ESB blaster. My brother in law is a carpenter, and he said he can build the stock for me from wood. I also have a line on a pistol that looks close enough to a webley to satisfy me. My concern is connecting the stock and the pistol. I'd like to use metal for rigidity. Unfortunatley, I don't know any metal workers so I was thinking I might be able to buy one.

On to my question...

Does anyone make a connector that would allow one to attach a stock to a pistol in the real world? If so, what is that part called? I can't find anything...


i am having one laser cut for me at the moment (a friend so no cost to me). He might cut me few more but i would have to talk to him about cost.

They are cut from AutoCAD templates of the original Webleys so they would be 100% accurate (although in 4mm thick alluminium).

I will keep you posted
I cut mine from 4mm aluminum. I used the webley templete, but had to modify a little on the grip portion to fit my pistol.
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.