General Starting Zem Outfit

I was on #2 when I realized I was putting the ear covers wrong. I was bending the folds wrong, which made them curve the wrong direction. Could be something like that?

no it is the main helmet that looks alot different to me. look at mine then look at yours or someone else's, you will see the difference.

Yes, it´s different. Mine has got the sides smaller, and they join the rest making a little more circular shape than yours. It's another file, sure. But remember you can modificate the helmet after the fiberglass, when you mold the outside.

I will be making my blaster soon, someone I know got a 3D printer so will be getting it printed.

Just ordered my shoes from ebay but I really hope they fit.

I'm waiting on a friend to machine mine with lightweight aluminum. Since I don't have gauntlets, I'm not in a huge hurry for the blaster.

I got my belt today for my skirt, but I will have to wait till I get more money to buy the other things I need to make my Zam outfit. My hubby and I am trying to make the helmet on a 3D printer but it may take some changes to do it right. I will show when we have one printed. Made my blaster on the 3D printer.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back