Starting my first Mando today

As promised ner vod, I have a detailed version of the pattern (which is very simple) on the right. It runs down the center of the helmet, and along the weakhand (left) side from shoulder to toe, down each plate in a contrasting color with the plate color. I was also thinking, if you're using a metallic base paint to weather with, you may think about having the details in the base color, to make it look like deliberately exposed metal... I thought that'd be kinda cool. I also thought that if you don't like the vertical pattern, you could wrap it around the body, going from the top left and down across the chest, around the back and down the left or right leg, or both really... but have it descending and wraping around the body, even twisting it so that the razors and barbs are on different sides at times.

img026.jpg

dang! i joined this forum about 2 years ago and remember this thread getting started, now i avent been on for about 5 months and its still going! kandoosii!! and great work as well!

sorry guys! i cant quite say ive done anything but i need to get my but in gear. A few others things had taken over my life atm but im working on finishing this freaking build! lol anyways ill try to have some pictures up in a few of the finished paint job on the helm.. still working on making the range finder and trying to find a visor! ive honestly checked every hardware store near me! anyways ill have a few up soon hopefully. sorry guys

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back