Spicy fett ESB WIP

Did the best I could with these MOW shin tools. Definitely will upgrade in the future I had no idea he cast these off the don post status always good to do your research before buying but anyways they will do for now!

Attachments

• 372B325A-3087-4909-9D2E-E1ABEF517683.jpeg
    372B325A-3087-4909-9D2E-E1ABEF517683.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
But for what they are I do think they turned out alright. I was going to do some heavy modifications but then I figured just paint em and move on
They are not bad. You did a good job on them. They price is a somewhat steep though. Especially when you can get the found parts for much less. Like BF said though, we have all had buyers remorse about something along the road.

They are not bad. You did a good job on them. They price is a somewhat steep though. Especially when you can get the found parts for much less. Like BF said though, we have all had buyers remorse about something along the road.
That’s true this was pretty instant buyers remorse and what really got me was when I contacted MOW and he told me they were cast from the don post statue I really shook my head lol the same for his gloves but when I found out mike had an opening I jumped on it! But like with most things on this suit I will upgrade over time. I’m already thinking about painting up another helmet because I’m not super happy with the paint job but that could just be me being a perfectionist lol

I finally feel like I’m in the home stretch! My flightsuit should be done in may and I gotta say the wait is killing me for sure!

Attachments

• 99A90C55-3250-4703-8B0B-AD39B1AECC16.jpeg
    99A90C55-3250-4703-8B0B-AD39B1AECC16.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
Tomorrow I’ll put that final coat of green and I’ll finally be done with the armor!! Then it’s on to the jetpack which I’m not looking forward to at all lol if anyone knows what humbrol paints go on the jetpack I’m all ears

Attachments

• BFE5CF23-8ACC-47CF-8F9E-E8C272625000.jpeg
    BFE5CF23-8ACC-47CF-8F9E-E8C272625000.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back