Sign-up for vacuformed "budget" armor kits

Okay so what do we do? I have files a Paypal request for money since we are beyond the 45 days no...hes visited the RPF on the 1st of this month but avoided here.

What can we do?

Your vacuum formed parts look great. I'd like to purchase everything you have there in one lump so can you let me know a price and how soon you can ship? Also, do you have any resin cast parts for the gauntlets and knee pads?
I live in Banff, Alberta, Canada.

Sincerely,

Les

I hope this guy doesn't get a third chance here! Seems like he was too young and was overwhelmed with all that free money coming his way and was too immature to deal with the workload -or he was a straight out conman. Either way, good riddance and I hope everyone can recoup their losses somehow.

Its a shame this guy fell through again, at least make good on what you ow , or pay back the loot ,

Yeah if any one wants good budget armor RKD is your guy , nothing but good reviews and happy costumers from him

Sounds like a conman read through this be careful who you trust I only will buy from those who have reputations RKD, Bobamaker, and a few people who are selling parts

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back