if you have a problem you could of just PM me.

Russ

I have
several times.
I keep hearing "next week".

And it's not the Gauntlet Missile, it's Toe Spikes.
I paid for the Toe Spikes on May 8.
Today is June 28
That's 7 weeks and I still have no Toe Spikes.
Honestly, would you be happy with that service?

Your products are very nice and I appreciate quality.
No, I dodn't want a refund. I want only what I paid for.
I've never had a problem with you before this one, that's true. You have a good reputation, don't let that change.

I havent recieved mine either, and paid around the same time :facepalm

i have cheapy ones now with 1 spike missing, id really like to replace the old ones sometime soon. That missing spike may hinder my 501st clearance of this costume. Im not worried, but like Slave1pilot, ive heard "next week" quite a bit,and still nothing. You got my gaunt darts to me very fast,so im not sure what happened here.:confused

Hi Russ, I was one of the last ones to pay ( just a week and a half ago ) , just checking to see if mine were sent as well.

If they were, i'll probably see them over the weekend seeing as most everybody has there's.

Thanks for any info you have on the shipping,

Timmer

Hi guys they were all sent out the same time... Also there is a very good reason why I have been very late in some orders, its due to a Licenced product that I have been working on and will be hitting the shelfs soon....
Again I am very sory for the late orders.. :cheers

Russ

I realize that 2 months is a while to wait, but you did get them so why feel the need to zing Russ yet again? :facepalm

Russ....got mine. Thanks. (y)

I'm gonna rant a little here, so everyone tighten their chinstraps

Because 2 months is ridiculous.
You feel that as long as i get the item i paid for, I should not complain regardless of how long it takes?
That I should be happy with the countless times i was told "next week", only to not receive my item again and again?

I just don't understand why people feel it's "ok" for a seller to lie ( yeah , i said LIE) about things and be extremely slow on shipping just because they turn out a quality product.
That is just BS.

If I took your money...
and told you i would ship next week...
And I did not ship next week...
and you repeatedly contacted me asking about shipping...
only to be told next week each and every time...
And i still did not ship each time...
and then you finally receive the item 2 months later..
Would you honestly be happy about it?

I cant belive you are still going on about this, I have said sorry loads of times ! I had a few problems along the way which slowed me down.. Parts were always going to come...
If it was such a big prob to you, you could of just PM me asking for a refund..
I could understand if you never got your parts... Or every time I did a run I was always 2-3 months late..:confused
Russ

In that case, let me "say sorry loads of times" for bringing up your slow shipping and continued dishonest replies concerning actual shipping dates.

does that make it all better?

let me chime in.....slave1piolt has a valid point in which Russ has never owned up too...

Don't LIE

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

This has never been about your product...or if we will receive it...IT"S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT YOUR VAGUE COMMUNICATION, AND WHEN YOU DID IT WAS "NEXT WEEK" WHICH WAS ALWAYS A LIE TO BUY YOU MORE TIME...I don't get it!!! Just be up front from the beginning and tell the people you took money from a time frame you will get the products out...Example.

"Hey guys I'm running behind with producing this prop. Its going to be about a month or two before I can get them out. If you want a refund I will understand and return your money ASAP. If you can wait I would really appreciate your patience. Thank You"

I would not have done this...
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=31872&highlight=russ+repp

If would have told me something like that I would have had no problem with the delay (even if it was 5 1/2 months to get my missile) and would not keep PM'ing you. Slave1pilot is right...We respect your time and energy making props for the community and know Prop makers have lives to live and other project they are working on. Most of TDH is aware. With that being said Russ , just be a man about your lying about shipping and giving false dates.

REFUND: Your lying continues with your last comment about refunds. I ask on numerous occasions for a refund and you kept ignoring me. I have PM's and emails to prove it. And users on other forums say the same thing about you. Its not hard to come to a conclusion that your business practice is sour.

I have bought from a lot of prop makers here. Its a 2 way street. Pay money upfront, wait for communication from prop maker on thread (so you don't have to keep Pm'ing them because they are busy making props), prop maker gives a status on shipping, buyers get their products. Simple...

THIS IS HOW ITS DONE!!!!
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=32993

Nothing personal against you Russ at all...I think your products are top notch and I'm very satisfied with my products. But just because you make a great product, doesn't mean you can leave your customers in the dark and lie to them. BE HONEST AND TRUTHFUL IN YOUR THREADS AND PM's.....if you did you would not have these comments on TDH and http://www.therpf.com/.

Last edited by a moderator:
nail.jpg

Thanx Cupluv:cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back