Showoff: Completed ROTJ

Ord Mantell

Well-Known Hunter
I posted these pics in my WIP thread but it's buried so deep there I thought I would give it its own space. My completed ROTJ. I've futzed with it over the years but I think this is its final state. I think. (I might be fooling myself).

FettCompare.jpg

ROTJ_newPose1 small.jpeg

ROTJ_newPose2 small.jpeg

Amazing. I'm just starting a ROTJ build and aspire to these levels. I know I'm going to struggle to weather the suit as much as it needs to be. Seeing your finished product gives me a little more confidence to go all in on the weathering!

Amazing. I'm just starting a ROTJ build and aspire to these levels. I know I'm going to struggle to weather the suit as much as it needs to be. Seeing your finished product gives me a little more confidence to go all in on the weathering!
Yes, don't be afraid to weather the bleep out of it. I use model train weathering powders and a bag of activated charcoal. You can use fixative when you're done to lock it in once you have the look you want.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back