Show off your SW Tattoos!

eSKay

New Hunter
I spent countless hours trying to figure out if I wanted ESB or ROTJ to be my first Fett costume build. I can't imagine the emotional train wreck I'd be if I tried to decide which one to get a tattoo of.

esdee

New Hunter
@eSKAY I so agree. Or you could get both?! LOL. Standing back to back. Ooh.
I'm going to do a small Bo Helmet tatt somewhere once I complete my costume. Can't wait!

BubbaVett

New Hunter
Here is a shot of my Fett / Rocketeer tattoo. It gets finished up this weekend so I thought I would share a before and after for everyone. Let me know what you think!
20150110_155702.jpg 20150110_155652.jpg 20150110_155640.jpg 20150110_155635.jpg 20150110_155707.jpg

viedit

New Hunter
View attachment 90057 my latest one... Hopefully you guys will actually know what it is unlike 99% of my friends and family lol

Nice! That's actually an image I found on google search and used for some ideas on mine. I love the color work on yours. Your artist did a great job on the blending in the greens. Here's what I came up with...and yes most people have absolutely no idea what it is. It ranges from is that Punisher? Cthulhu? Some bug thing? Heh.

joshtat.jpg

Nice! That's actually an image I found on google search and used for some ideas on mine. I love the color work on yours. Your artist did a great job on the blending in the greens. Here's what I came up with...and yes most people have absolutely no idea what it is. It ranges from is that Punisher? Cthulhu? Some bug thing? Heh.

View attachment 92173

Great job... Looks awesome. Great minds think alike eh? :)

silvermitt

Hunter
Wow! The last time I got a tattoo, was 10 years ago. It's a stylized ferret. I don't think I can afford the cost of a new one these days. Especially all that glorious color that you guys got inked on you.