Show off your SW Tattoos!

So cool! I just got mine done finally... a Black ROTJ Mythosaur skull on my left leg, its awesome. I want to get the ESB one on the other. :D I'll post pics later tonight

El1te

here my after 2 week but im going back for a touch up for more red
mayra  pic's.jpg

Hey, everyone. Even though I haven't started my Mando costume, I at least got my branding! I just got this done last night for my birthday next week.

l_f37468d24a829655f5beb4c3ae4b101d.png

l_750744c7db9c7b296d4a0ac7402f8d9b.png

Here's mine, basically I was visiting my friend Crashley in PA last weekend and mentioned that I always wanted to get a mythosaur tat and before you knew it, we were off to a tattoo shop ;D It's a pretty dark blood red, but I'm told it will lighten over time. My first :)
left shoulder
1219121542.gif

Dude! No way!? I just read this haha... I met Crashley not too long ago and we were hanging one weekend and we went and got my mythosaur tattoo! How crazy is that!? Haha

El1te

Very nice mate, I got a mate getting the Mytho skull tatt in about a week (his first), I'll get him post a pic here as well.
Here's a pic of my Booba Fett I posted in another thread.
th_BoobaFett-1.jpg
th_HannahIatDeluxe.jpg

Youch, can't imagine sitting there for over 4 hours. My shoulder was only about 2 1/2 hours. My other tattoos (not SW ones) never were more than 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.

Whats that below the mythosaur skull Treppfett? Can't make it out on the pic.

I've been wanting to start this for a while, conceptually I'm still working on it.
But here is the start of it. My husband figured my birthday was a good time to do it.
With some urging from my husband, a fellow 501st member who happens to sling ink did it for me :D

Beginning Boba Sleeve.jpg

A lot of awesome tattoos here! I want a SW related one too (or several, atm), but I'm the one who's hesistant of taking anything in fear of losing interest and regretting the tattoo... Or something. But seeing all of these, I'm starting to reconsider... Once a Star Wars fan, always a Star Wars fan, right?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back