Shipping problem, nees help/advice

Mingram

New Hunter
Hi guys. I desperately need help. I ordered a jetpack harness off of ebay. The seller shipped it 11-03-2020. He used Deutsche post in Frankfurt Germany, which is part of DHL. Tracking still shows its in Frankfurt, DHL says they cant help. And Deutche post only has a phone number and I cant call international. The seller started an investigation but all he got was an email saying the investigation was turned over to DHL. But again they said they cant help. Ive even tries customs since one place said it was handes over to the International Logistics Center but I cannot a hold of them either. Anyone have any ideas?

This is what one tracking says

Attachments

• 20201228_083238.jpg
    20201228_083238.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 209
Things right now are at a unprecedented low for the postal service. I would just wait patiently. I’m still waiting on items from last month.

I am waiting on a package from Germany as well... something you have to realize with international shipments is there is no guarantee.

BACKSTORY* I managed a run of knock off Nike shoes for a battlestar costume group many years ago. A YEAR AND HALF it took to get from China through customs, and to my doorstep. At that point I had refunded most everyones money, and when they suprisingly showed up... well.... you get the point.

Just depending, 3 months is the leeway timeframe I give international shipments. So, don't fret too much, the fact that you have a DHL tracking # and that its been handed over means that it's in the hands of USPS. Similar to mine:

1609170043541.png

DHL shows my label creation, drop off at their post and arriving at the DHL hub in Frankfurt, from then on Dec23 I got the notification from USPS that it is "preparing". So it's out there... just give it time.

Things right now are at a unprecedented low for the postal service. I would just wait patiently. I’m still waiting on items from last month.
I don't mind waiting. It's the fact that it hasn't moved in a month and neither Deutche post or DHL will take responsibility or help me track it down. They keep passing the buck back and forth. I just want to know if its 'lost' so I can start a claim
I am waiting on a package from Germany as well... something you have to realize with international shipments is there is no guarantee.

BACKSTORY* I managed a run of knock off Nike shoes for a battlestar costume group many years ago. A YEAR AND HALF it took to get from China through customs, and to my doorstep. At that point I had refunded most everyones money, and when they suprisingly showed up... well.... you get the point.

Just depending, 3 months is the leeway timeframe I give international shipments. So, don't fret too much, the fact that you have a DHL tracking # and that its been handed over means that it's in the hands of USPS. Similar to mine:

View attachment 204241

DHL shows my label creation, drop off at their post and arriving at the DHL hub in Frankfurt, from then on Dec23 I got the notification from USPS that it is "preparing". So it's out there... just give it time.
Well.... Thats part of my problem. Its not a DHL tracking number. Its a Deutche Post tracking number. Deutche Post and DHL are going back and forth telling me the other has it.
If it takes several months that's ok. I just want to know who really has it ans that its not lost.

Everyone keeps passing it off to each other.

International shipping can be incredibly sketchy and customs isn't helpful either. Keep an eye out on that tracking number and when limits expire for requesting refunds/opening cases.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back