First off all, I swore I'd never make another scratch build jetpack about two years ago and here I am again.... I might have a mental illness just like my wife says I do.. Super special thanks to Rafal for all the hard work, reference pictures, 3D models and especially the free STL files he has for some of the jetpack parts. I would NOT have started another pack if not for your free files. All that being said, here's a picture of my scratch build from two years ago. I had some dimensions wrong and wasn't able to add the red piano keys along the top of the pack and that's always bothered me. So this time I'm going to do it! First off I start by building a frame out of 1/8 inch plywood using Rafal's templates found in the sticky's at the top of the boba costume page. Started cutting the outer pieces out of aluminum flashing with a utility knife and tin snips. Pretty happy with these except my epoxy didn't hold like I'd hoped so I'm going back on the inside joints and roughing it all up again and will use JB weld instead. Used a piece of thin metal stove pipe from the hardware store for the center tank and epoxied it in. I finished printing rocket parts last night and have it almost all finished and ready to go on the body when the time comes. I used Rafal's files to print the rocket with a few modifications of my own. I started the frame on Friday and got most of it done Saturday. So I only have 3 days work into this project so far not counting the rocket and all the other printed parts that I started a few weeks ago. I'll get pics of those up when I get to that part. I have no deadline for this project so we'll see how far and fast it goes.