Thanks for the support guys. As you can probably tell from the old paintjob, this was an old, flat, one piece cod that I bought off ebay before I knew better. I decided to save sintra and rebuild it using WoL's templates as a guide. It took a lot of shaping and bondo, but I am very pleased with the results. The greeblies are 2 layers of sintra, sanded to shape. The dent was demeled in, and then coated with spot putty, then sanded to a smooth finish. I hope to get some US med green thrown on her tonight.
Well finally time for a finished product. Painted, battle damage, black misting, blackwash, clear matte coat. I am very pleased with the turnout. I am working on the side studs, should be done in a few days. You may notice that in the primer pic, the cod was very round shaped. It flexed and wrapped around my body. Worked well, but wasn't happy with the look. So I put some heat to it and flaired it out, to give it a proper shape-