Scalps Attachment Question "How TO"

bh19812

Active Hunter
I have seen some threads on wookie braid placement for ESB and some other kits but not ROTJ. IS there a thread or does someone know

A. The correct method of attachment of the scalps?
B. The correct placement preferably with photos?
I have Woody's ROTJ Braids.

Thank you!

Easiest way to do this is just to see them on using the hairs to discreetly hide the stiching. Try not to overthink it boss.
Right but should they be in any particular order? do you put them side-by-side? do you stack them on top of each other? if so what color goes on top ? We seem to be very particular about every detail I assumed this would be the same. Also do they go close to the armor on the collar or close to the armor on the shoulder or centered between there are a lot of variables .

Thank you for asking this question. I had the same question. I just temporarily stacked mine in length order and attached with thread near the shoulder bells.
Yeah I’ll look at pictures and put them on and if the powers that be need an adjustment I guess they’ll tell me.

A small piece of white velcro on the suit and black on the braids works for me, I tried sewing them but had to wash the vest and found it to be a bit of a ballache unpicking the stitches and then reattaching them.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back