Rubies makes babies cry....

What are you talking about guys? The shape is perfect, it's got some nice healthy silver streaks that show the uber realistic battle damage . . and, my favourite part, that super bendy rangefinder . . . looks sweet! :)

Jer

The rangefinder looks like a cobra that is getting ready to bite him in the head. Again, what do you expect for $20 when the really good helmets are several hundred bucks? I just hope that none of the 'budget Boba's' hear get desparate enough to buy this, ummm, turd. :rolleyes

lol...

"Do I look cool? I can't see."

"oh yes, indescribably cool"

"are you sure, I mean am I really really cool?"

"you're the very personification of cool"

"cooool..."

Phil

I don't think this is the rubie's helmet. I think it's like a mask that totally bends like most masks. Don't know who makes this though. It says vinyl but it's like the pullover masks, maybe just a bit thicker.

I am pretty sure I ran across this beauty a while back at party city. It was a magnificent piece of garbage. If you set it on its side , the thing would slowly fold in half.

Mike

I am ashamed at all of you! How dare you make fun of that mask made at the Hellen Keller institute for the artistacally disfunctional! :lol: I swear I could make a better one out of toilet paper, elmers glue, and my feet! :D

So that's what happened to that helmet I did in 1980 in shop at school . . . and the teacher just told me he needed a trash can.

Robert

Maybe we should open a forum for costume cheapskates called "The painted dent" :lol:

I think the face shield is actually fabric. I really think lucas should reconsider their licenses before Ep. III, although they are using better materials for the deluxe Jango, compare it to a 98 Don Post...Much more rigid.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back