ROTJ Damaged Jetpack Build

Thanks for the kind feedback! I'm very excited about this project. I haven't been able to work a whole lot on it lately but I did get the wires set in place. I used a few old string lights for the wiring plus a few extras. I used heat Shrink tubing to make a bundle and then drilled holes into the JP damaged area and popped them through. I'll try to get some pics outside in the morning. But for now enjoy!

IMG_6746.JPG IMG_6747.JPG IMG_6748.JPG IMG_6749.JPG IMG_6752.JPG

Last edited:
Got a few more shots outside under the shade. It was an overcast day today so it made decent lighting.

IMG_6763.JPG IMG_6764.JPG IMG_6766.JPG IMG_6767.JPG IMG_6768.JPG

I also tried to use a few preset filters on an app I have to match the "vintage" color. Best I could do on my phone app.

IMG_6753.JPG IMG_6755.JPG IMG_6773.JPG

I'm still waiting on my Hooks and Clips from Full Metal Fett and may remove a few wires after looking at the side by side images. Once that's completed I think it will be ready to build a wall mount bracket and display it!

Thanks for all the kind words! It really means a lot to me coming from those I look up to! I've been enjoying the project and will hopefully perfect things as I go along. Once my Hooks and Clips come in I'll paint those up and will get them mounted. And I'll take down a few wires to make it look less cluttered and more like the photo.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back