ROTJ - 501st Approved. Now for updates

ROTJ - 501st Approved! Now for updates

I'm 501st approved!!! BH-28417

So happy to hit that milestone!

I'm now working on a list of updates for MMCC approval, and just to make everything more accurate and better overall:

1. New horsehair braids
2. Helmet dental files (ordered replicas, need to paint/weather/install)
3. I filled the oval piece on my right gauntlet, but need to dremel out the design.
4. Dental expander on my left gauntlet to be re-painted bronze.
5. Jetpack thrusters re-painted gray
6. More weathering! Especially on the straps, but I think another round on everything will be good.

Congrats on your 501st approval. Well done.
Time to sign up for troops and put some smiles on faces!

Why would Mando require updates? Is it a personal preference to update /upgrade or are the Mercs requesting more for approval?

I'm 501st approved!!! BH-28417

So happy to hit that milestone!

I'm now working on a list of updates for MMCC approval, and just to make everything more accurate and better overall:

1. New horsehair braids
2. Helmet dental files (ordered replicas, need to paint/weather/install)
3. I filled the oval piece on my right gauntlet, but need to dremel out the design.
4. Dental expander on my left gauntlet to be re-painted bronze.
5. Jetpack thrusters re-painted gray
6. More weathering! Especially on the straps, but I think another round on everything will be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shin tools...I think the large shin tool sticks out too far.

Agreed! Been trying to get that more flush. Any ideas, all?

Why would Mando require updates? Is it a personal preference to update /upgrade or are the Mercs requesting more for approval?

It's just the stuff I listed. The MMCC approval team explained it this way: since Boba is kinda the reason the whole club exists, they scrutinize those kits more than most.

I'm good with it, it's all stuff I wanted to get corrected anyway. 501st was my goal from the start, MMCC will be an added bonus :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the origin of your jump suit? I made mine using the WOF templates in 2006 and the shin pocket template was too small. I had to figure out new picket sizes based on the sizes of the Patterson parts.
I am guessing it is your pockets and not the tools, but double check.

Rafal Fett's template

Shin Tools In Pockets.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back