Roki's Armor Thread

Thx man :) If everything goes according to plan... today i'll be in the realms of '*** ITS DONE-ish' I"ve got some plans for later add-ons.. Kama (i have some interesting ideas for it too), various decorations, replacing nylon straps with leather, etc etc etc. Little things like that.

preview2.jpg

It'll be getting replaced as soon as i can figure out what i want for a gun :( its still very obviously a Nerf gun, not very in-universe friendly.

DONE ! Aside from a few minor things, listed at the bottom... anywho... for your viewing and critiquing pleasure, i present to you. Rokeim Gekla !

WARNINK ! Do not try to direct link these, they're HUGE. Fresh off of a 7.2MP camera, and uncropped.
front.jpg
left.jpg
right.jpg
back.jpg
noBucket.jpg
btw... the cod DOES exist... yes i know the JP is hanging WAYY too low (need to screw with my straps), the cables didnt get ran through the vest, and the cable cannister lost a hook while i was walking... its been re-glued, and is sitting right now :p

These will be all chopped down and cleaned up within 48 hours, but untill then.. THATS ALL YOU GET !!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back