Rocket question ?

There's been speculation for years on this part.

The front has been discussed as being a plumb bob,but no exact model has been ID'd

The middle has been discussed as being a clutch alignment tool,but no exact model has been ID'd

So really we don't know a whole he!! of alot about this part :lol:
Happy hunting :cheers

FettTheHunter said:
Thanks :) .... what on earth is a plumb bob ??? :confused :lol:

A plumb bob is a contractors tool that is basically just a pointed weight hanging from a string up high that is dangling close to the ground so that when the contractor is building something like a wall or anything that needs to be straight up it gives the contractor a guide in building it to get it perfactly vertical.
You can get Plumb bobs at most hardware stores.

Here is a pic for anyone who wants to see one:
This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.