RBF's Sabine Wren costume for my daughter (11)

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
My oldest wanted a new Star Wars costume and it's been some time since she wore her Trooper :)

Helmet is made with pvc:
_20220123_134946.JPG
_20220123_134426.JPG

RBF
Off to a great start for your little one. I’m building a Boushh for my little girl (age 11) at this time myself! Can’t wait to see yours all done up!

Best,
-Iron

Do you have a thread? Id love to follow it!! Thank you :)
RBF
I sure do: Boushh Build WIP - Irons Daughter

Got the budget finalized for her Boushh, looks like I’ll be putting about $2000 into it. Cheaper than my ROTJ Fett though which is now a bit over $5000 (and still climbing)

My Fett: Irons ROTJ WIP

I got into this hobby in November of 2019. I thought I’d build my Fett and be done with it…..nope. I also built a static Jawa prop last summer too. Iron’s Jawa Build

Seems like I can’t get away from this!
o_O:lol:
Just too much fun!

Best,
-Iron

RBF
I sure do: Boushh Build WIP - Irons Daughter

Got the budget finalized for her Boushh, looks like I’ll be putting about $2000 into it. Cheaper than my ROTJ Fett though which is now a bit over $5000 (and still climbing)

My Fett: Irons ROTJ WIP

I got into this hobby in November of 2019. I thought I’d build my Fett and be done with it…..nope. I also built a static Jawa prop last summer too. Iron’s Jawa Build

Seems like I can’t get away from this!
o_O:lol:
Just too much fun!

Best,
-Iron
Yeah that's how it goes! But that's the magic of it all right? Started costuming through Fett, then it just exploded. That's why I like BOBF so much: full circle!

Thank you for the link!!!

Finished the weathering and installed a visor. Weathered it a bit more with Boba techniques to let it fit better in a realistic setting and a wee bit away from the cartoon style.
_20220125_163850.JPG

I sewed the vest for her. Stayed away from stretch, as I wanted to give it some sturdiness so it would hold the armor well enough. I also added a few more seamlines like the 3 at the end of the sleeve (cant see that here). It still needs weathering but I like the shape and fit of it :) I'll also shorten the helmet a bit up front.

DSC_0744.JPG

B'Elanna loves it so far :)

Oh cool! Nice on that cake! Happy Birthday to your little one. The Armor and Helmet look great too!
:)

My daughter also turns 11 in June!

-Iron

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back