RafalFett's Boba Fett 3D Projects

How are folks getting these files into a printable format? I'm struggling with the skp files and keep hitting thier paywall. Thanks and I apologize if this has been addressed

Download the models from Shapeways, as those are already made to be 3D printed. Create a free account and at most of my models you will see a download button.

RafalFett Thank you so much for this wonderful thread, my new printer just came in today and about to set it up, add some of these wonderful files and try my hand at the wonderful world of Fett Cosplay and 3D printing!

Hey guys, I just figured I would post this here. My 3D printed suit - all Rafalfett's files aside from the helmet, gauntlets (Thingiverse ROTJ gauntlets converted to ESB) and soft parts (obviously :p). This was a super fun project and I'm very happy with the outcome. If anyone is starting off with 3d printing and is interested in putting together/finishing a full 3d suit I can post my process.

Printed on an Ender 3 Pro. (If you're starting off with an ender 3 - for the love of god do yourself a favor and get the extension kit from Amazon - it will save you a ridiculous amount of time fusing parts together etc.

Thank you again Rafalfett!

Helmet - EFX
Armor, Shin tools, Jetpack - RafalFett
Gloves, Cape, Flightsuit, Flak Vest - MOW
Boots - WF
Toe Spikes - Quest Design Canada (Still waiting on my WF spikes)
Knee Darts, Jetpack Greeblies - Quest Design Canada
Ammo belt - Delta LW
Gauntlets - Thingiverse with a lot of modification + a WF flamethrower
Girth belt - Equestrian Collections
Wookiee braids - eBay with modifications
Chest Display - Fettronics
Pulce 40/Holster - 3d Printed (Model from Etsy)
EE-3 Rifle - RafalFett (Scope from blasterfactory)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 300
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 292
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1 MB · Views: 252
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 252
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 249
  • 5.png
    5.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 237
  • 4.png
    4.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 242
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 238
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 286
Thanks for making these available. I must be blind but I can't find a download button for any of these files. I'm logged in to Shapeways, but all I see is the material selector and buy button. I'm old, but can still read with my glasses, ; ) Could someone post a screenshot with the right place to download. I'm lost, Thanks,

Joe

Last edited:
Thanks for making these available. I must be blind but I can't find a download button for any of these files. I'm logged in to Shapeways, but all I see is the material selector and buy button. I'm old, but can still read with my glasses, ; ) Could someone post a screenshot with the right place to download. I'm lost, Thanks,

Joe

You are welcome! The download button is under the product description:
Sapeways Download.png

If you don't see that button (and you are logged in), then that particular product is not downloadable, because it was a special request by someone or it's a singular piece separated from the bulk, which are downloadable (as an example, the Webley flare gun in its bulk form is downloadable, but some separated parts - requested by someone - is not free to download; most parts can be easily separated for personal printing); the other thing is, if you are browsing on a mobile phone or tablet, you'll have to change the site from mobile to desktop (on Chrome tap the 3 vertical dots then select the Desktop Site option from the list). I hope it helps.

The end of the 10th post (quick jump here ==> RafalFett's Boba Fett 3D Projects) was updated with the right gauntlet hose connector model:
Right Gauntlet Hose Connector.jpg

The right gauntlet model was made by stormtrooperguy (I hope he won't mind showing off his work) and I used it just for fun to show my models (hose connector, laser and darts) attached to it. The model of the 3,5mm jacks were downloaded from 3D Warehouse and added to the model to complete the general view.

This and the right gauntlet laser model was an indirect request from Ord Mantell, so blame him if you don't like these.

This and the right gauntlet laser model was an indirect request from @Ord Mantell, so blame him if you don't like these.
I've printed two of the new version of the gauntlet connector already. Thanks, Raf. Absolutely lovely. So glad to have these. Will be going on both my current builds. Will post pics soon.

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back