RA Belt and Vest - Pics added

ukscout

Active Hunter
I cam home to a nice suprise - RA ROTJ Boba Belt and Vest was waiting for me when i got home from work.

Well the quality & construction of these items is brillant and has made my mind up about getting the RA undersuit also.

There help and response to my emails was realy good.

Heres some pics
RA ROTJ AMMO BELT

The pouches have square plastic bodys and the leather is rivited to it, im going to paint the rivits but all the pouches are accessable.

RA ROTJ VEST - FRONT

RA ROTJ VEST - BACK

Any Q's or comments welcomed.

cheers

Neil

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com

DreadPirateRoberts

Active Hunter
Thats some sweet stuff :eek:
RA does a kick-ass job, and his stuff is put together very well indeed!! Im waiting on my FINAL piece from him, the Jumpsuit(RTOJ). Ive grabbed all my goodies from him. He was very kind in answering all my questions since im still kinda a newbie
goor guy for shhhhhure!

DPR

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynn TXP 0369

Well-Known Hunter
I have got his leather belt pouchs and a vest that I had him make from material that I supplied to him and they are sweet!! Top notch stuff.

Lynn

DarthVader1

Well-Known Hunter

lordfett wrote:

This stuff looks great, but I'm at a loss being a newbie to Boba Fett costuming... Who/what is RA?
The answer is there, you just have to look for it. "Use the Force, READ". Honestly, read the old topics and posts, and you'll find the answer to your questions. We don't give names in this forum just to "protect the innocent", much less like to someone who just got in the board. We use the initials just to simplify...that's the only tip i could give you. Hope you understand this, and bear with us.

Robert