Gloves Question About Vendors

FettVader

New Hunter
Hey guys,

I have a few questions about where to get gloves from:
Who sells ESB gloves at a fair price? (Either on the forums or anywhere on the internet)
Are they 501st approved up to level 2?
How's their overall quality?
Thanks in advance guys.

For gloves there are 3 that I am aware of that are currently making them.

MOW can be found on ebay & here. They are a very nice gloves. I have his ROTJ version but he also make ESB. Wouldn't hesitate in buying another set from him. Christian is great to deal with.

Major also makes great gloves. He makes both ROTJ & ESB versions. Great to deal with I even had him do a custom set for me as well as bought a pair of ROTJ from him.

Mike M. (formerly Saint Nasty) also makes some great gloves, I haven't had his to compare but based on what I have read here they are very nice & has great quality.

Don't think you can go wrong with any of these guys & I believe pricing is in that $100 dollar range for all of them.

There are at least three tier three fetts (possibly four, I just haven't checked my records to confirm) that wear my gloves, as well as Jeremy Bulloch himself.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back