Professional Etiquette

I never payed for the rest because

1. It was super late.
2. It was trash paint and I had to come out of pocket to fix it.
3. I would have had to pay to send back.

I'm not the only person who has had problems with your products and I was worried about you. I gave you the benefit because you served and I like helping other vets. My personal feelings got the best of me. Wont happen again.

Good luck to you MF and hope you get it right one day
I offered to repaint it free multiple times.
I offered to pay shipping to and from.
The damage on the visor area wasn’t there, but made from when you attempted to remove the visor.

That is still theft.

If you didn’t like the helmet, send it back for a full refund. You have that option.
I don’t understand, why order another mandalorian helmet from me if you think the first one is trash?

The damage on the visor area wasn’t there, but made from when you attempted to remove the visor.

That is still theft.

If you didn’t like the helmet, send it back for a full refund. You have that option.
I don’t understand, why order another mandalorian helmet from me if you think the first one is trash?

I told you why on text. Stop acting bad and big on this form. You know everything you need to know from the text messages. Be professional MF. Stop making yourself look bad and immature. I said my piece.

Take care and good luck to you

That is still theft.

I told you why on text. Stop acting bad and big on this form. You know everything you need to know from the text messages. Be professional MF. Stop making yourself look bad and immature. I said my piece.

Take care and good luck to you

I personally apologize to everyone else on this form for this dispute. I am sad the fact it got this far but I needed to let you bounty hunters know. I'm not the only one that feels this way but it is not my place to put their info out there like that. I just want to move forward and live life. Enjoy what I love as a hobby and learn from my mistakes.

Yet again. I apologize for the turn out of this thread, but I felt something needed to be said.

I personally apologize to everyone else on this form for this dispute. I am sad the fact it got this far but I needed to let you bounty hunters know. I'm not the only one that feels this way but it is not my place to put their info out there like that. I just want to move forward and live life. Enjoy what I love as a hobby and learn from my mistakes.

Yet again. I apologize for the turn out of this thread, but I felt something needed to be said.

If anyone is unhappy about anything, please reach out to me. Still working on my communication but I’m here.
My cell is +17605575258, feel free to text me or email at minutefett@gmail.com

I want to work with you and make sure your purchase is a great one.

If you havent paid for the items you have no right to complain at this stage, it sounds like your creating issues in an attempt not to pay the balance you owe.

To each is own. I pay for what I expected to receive. I personally have a plaque business I run on the side for Marines and sailors and I always send photos of work before I have them send me complete cost of my work. If by any means they dont like it I refund with a smile on my face because I stand by my work. If he wants his money, I have no problem sending it, but I was unpleased with the work and had to pay more to fix it. I dont judge anyone on their morals, values, or way they run a business or hobby. So I ask you dont judge mine. I apologized for my behavior already but there are two sides of this story and MF and I have come to a understanding.

I am not judging you far from it, I am just surprised by your previous statements and your sudden change of heart as I have read your other posts on other platforms about the Mandalorian helmet and at no point did you question MF and the quality of helmet in question.

I am not judging you far from it, I am just surprised by your previous statements and your sudden change of heart as I have read your other posts on other platforms about the Mandalorian helmet and at no point did you question MF and the quality of helmet in question.

I completely understand where you are coming from.

I stood by his name and brand because he was a vets and i a active duty marine I love supporting my fellow brothers at arms and the successful people they become later. I support any vet business or program. Hands down. Even with all the mistakes from the past I stayed humble and just said to myself "he'll get better, or give it time" because I've been there. But no, he just kept disappointing and I cant accepted that if I dont even do that to my customers. So yes. Big change of heart.

MF knows I love his work over all but what he produces, you can tell he half fastest his work but swares to perfection.

From one vet to another I respect and love him.
From one business man to another I'm disappointed but I hope nothing but the best for him and hope he gets it together. He has talent and has a passion for it, just needs better time management skills and communication skills.

I’ve seen elsewhere on TDH that MinuteFett has offered to repaint helmets/armour for free. If he offered to repaint yours then why haven’t you taken him up on it? It seems he’s tried to accommodate you.

I’m not the most patient person when it comes to waiting on things I’ve paid for, but I’m getting better. Delays inevitably happen, the real world and families come first. A lot of the sellers here have other jobs/commitments as well as being hobbyists/sellers. I get you’re frustrated, but I suggest bringing it up with TDH mods/staff instead of publicly trying to throw shade on someone.

I’ve seen elsewhere on TDH that MinuteFett has offered to repaint helmets/armour for free. If he offered to repaint yours then why haven’t you taken him up on it? It seems he’s tried to accommodate you.

I’m not the most patient person when it comes to waiting on things I’ve paid for, but I’m getting better. Delays inevitably happen, the real world and families come first. A lot of the sellers here have other jobs/commitments as well as being hobbyists/sellers. I get you’re frustrated, but I suggest bringing it up with TDH mods/staff instead of publicly trying to throw shade on someone.

To each is own boss.

I like to handle things myself but that goes back on communication which I couldn't do with him due to lack of it. Even if I wanted to get it repainted, have to talk to him first which is hard.

I'm moving on now fellow bounty hunters. I appreciate all your criticism and input but MF and I have a mutual understanding and respect for one another and who knows, maybe I'll be a customer of his one day again in time. I've had disappointed customers come back to me for work and I too believe in second chances.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend

If your concerned about lack of communication maybe Fett and prop building isn't the hobby for you, waiting for you commissioned pieces takes along time as well as lack of communication, every prop maker is basically the same, some may give you an eta but that is always vague and can overrun. Most people with exceptions of a few do this as a second job /hobby. Waiting patiently is a given. MF has reached out to people on the platforms asking for patience and explaining that he was really busy and couldn't answer every message. Imo I don't think you have acted respectfully to someone who you claim to be a fellow serviceman and vet, you waded in trash talked him and in the process possibly damaged his reputation, showing vague images one that clearly shows damage caused by yourself cutting out the visor. You also mention his lack of communication which contradicts yourself because he offered to repaint your unpaid for in full bucket for free.
The title of this thread is professional etticate, I don't think you have shown MF any professional courtesy you came in slung mud, some of which may stick and now say its OK
"MF and I have a mutual understanding and respect for one another. I hope your customers don't treat you in the same way.

If your concerned about lack of communication maybe Fett and prop building isn't the hobby for you, waiting for you commissioned pieces takes along time as well as lack of communication, every prop maker is basically the same, some may give you an eta but that is always vague and can overrun. Most people with exceptions of a few do this as a second job /hobby. Waiting patiently is a given. MF has reached out to people on the platforms asking for patience and explaining that he was really busy and couldn't answer every message. Imo I don't think you have acted respectfully to someone who you claim to be a fellow serviceman and vet, you waded in trash talked him and in the process possibly damaged his reputation, showing vague images one that clearly shows damage caused by yourself cutting out the visor. You also mention his lack of communication which contradicts yourself because he offered to repaint your unpaid for in full bucket for free.
The title of this thread is professional etticate, I don't think you have shown MF any professional courtesy you came in slung mud, some of which may stick and now say its OK
"MF and I have a mutual understanding and respect for one another. I hope your customers don't treat you in the same way.

Two sides to each story and I choose not to continue to dwell about it. You are more than welcome to believe what you want and stand by your opinion. Regardless of they are true of not. I was a customer that had many issues with a vendor and gave many chances and tried working with. Seen a opportunity to speak upon due to seeing others have the same issue.

As for your opinion of me, that's your right. Cant please everyone, but I continue to show the same respect to everyone unless they mess with me. I'm human. Your opinion of what I do with my time and money as a hobby is my business. I have no place what to tell people what to do with their time and money so neither do you. Respectfully.

I know what it takes building or crafting as I build plaques for a side job. I have even bought stuff from you Sir, and the transaction was successful and communication was good.

Glad to see others have MF support on his business.

Now, if what I did offended anyone else, by all means message me. I feel we have dragged this tread long enough. MF and I now see eye to eye from past text messages made yesterday and have moved on, but I see others would like to state their opinions.

To each is own.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If your concerned about lack of communication maybe Fett and prop building isn't the hobby for you, waiting for you commissioned pieces takes along time as well as lack of communication, every prop maker is basically the same, some may give you an eta but that is always vague and can overrun. Most people with exceptions of a few do this as a second job /hobby. Waiting patiently is a given.

I’m not going to speak on the situation at hand I respect all parties involved and I’m glad they both came to an understanding, but the bolded is a ridiculous statement. If you’re concerned about the lack of communication maybe the Fett hobby isn’t for you??? Once you take my money communication is the most important thing, It doesn’t matter if the news is good or bad communicating with me what’s going on and giving updates should be mandatory.

I’m not going to speak on the situation at hand I respect all parties involved and I’m glad they both came to an understanding, but the bolded is a ridiculous statement. If you’re concerned about the lack of communication maybe the Fett hobby isn’t for you??? Once you take my money communication is the most important thing, It doesn’t matter if the news is good or bad communicating with me what’s going on and giving updates should be mandatory.

I have to agree with this point...it's why I started this thread in the first place. Disagree all you want, but communication and professionalism should be expected if you're offering goods and services. With all due respect, dwindling this discussion down to "if you're concerned about lack of communication maybe the Fett hobby isn't for you" is not helpful in any way. It lowers the hobby instead of raising it. People like Bobamaker raise the level of this hobby with their professional communication. Let's not make excuses. We can all be better, and there's nothing wrong with expecting consideration, common courtesy, and communication with our dealings with one another.

This is the way.

I totally agree, it's so frustrating not knowing when or if your stuff has been completed or even sent, however I have learned through experience over the last 5 years that it will arrive when it arrives. This is true for all the different components unfortunately. Maybe that's just me, I don't like harrasing the people I have ordered from in case they get arsey these artisan types can get very touchy lol especially if real life issues are throwing them a curve ball at that time.

Just to chime in with my two cents:
All prop makers should strive to get to a place where they only sell in hand items.
This doesn't really work with most soft parts, well, made to measurements anyway. I have taken half payment upfront and the other half when it's done and for the most part, it has worked out. There have been exceptions of course, I've been doing this for 12 years now.
And I don't think you will find more than one or two people who I have been late getting an order to.
So my question is, how do I get Preferred Vendor under my avatar? LOL

This doesn't really work with most soft parts, well, made to measurements anyway. I have taken half payment upfront and the other half when it's done and for the most part, it has worked out. There have been exceptions of course, I've been doing this for 12 years now.
And I don't think you will find more than one or two people who I have been late getting an order to.

Just PM Art A, he will set it up. You have been doing this way longer than just about everyone else, so you most definitely should be a preferred vendor.

I take your point entirely, but you're making a bespoke commissioned item rather than making, what have effectively become, mass produced items that are all identical, like helmet and armour casts. Were you making off the peg items, that are all identical, then my earlier point might apply, but you're not; your work is akin to a painting commission in my view. Every part you make is subject to specific customer input. I don't see how you could have in hand items in that way.

I’ve recently ran into this problem myself, paid for a service that I knew would take some time, and the person ghosted me. I paid the remainder of the price when they said they were finishing it up and ready to send it and that was about 2 months ago. They’ve since stopped replying to messages and stopped responding in the thread. I understand getting busy, it took me almost a year to get certain parts but when there is zero communication after months and the item is fully paid for it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It’s unprofessional and shady. Every day I come on here hoping to get some news and hoping I’m not just getting taken advantage of. It’s not a fun feeling wondering if you just lost $500 for nothing

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back