General Problems with Humbrol Enamel clear coat matt

TK50175

Active Hunter
Hi, I am wondering why my clearcoat from humbrol is making such a weird (sorry but I dont find an englisch word for this) skin? i only used humbrol colours and thinner under it....
Is there any other brand I can switch to so I can avoid it if I want?
By the way: I am starting to like it because it gives a dirty used look to the armor. Maybe I keep it like that...

4a57c69c01f68e9a9f6f6f14a4a71952.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Those are way to expensive in Germany. I looked at Amazon and they are crazy expensive. I didnt even find the right one. Looks like its nothing common over here... But thank you for the information!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I like it on the shin tools or the sidearm too... Thats cool on painting Boba: the shoulder with the krayt skull fell down while the yellow was still wet and some dirt came on the paint. I leave it that way because its cool for the used look! Not like doing a vader and every little piece of dust getting on the paint is a drama! [emoji1]

9c14e11acadaab4a33f007cfe20cbadf.jpg

b48b093ba5f47c8b360751445fabceba.jpg

b64ec89634599590ed14df492d9c1cb6.jpg

i like that effect because give it more deepness and weathering. anyway it's a mist and spray question on your airbrush.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back