Problem with a supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tico fett

New Hunter
Hi everyone, just wondering ir any of you have had dealings with Torben Boberg , he uses this email mandalorianarmycostumes@gmail.com
I bought almost a year ago a jetpack and gauntlets from him ; everything Was ok until this year , have not heard from him and I do not know What will happen with my order . Any thoughts?

Dude, we got screwed by the same dealer. He sells stuff on Ebay and Etsy, I have not seen posts from him in TDH. On Ebay he comes across the name jimmybyron his name Torben Boberg from Germany. I am disputing through paypal my order, I asked for a Nemrod Holster and a Pulce 40 gun for my ESB build. Made the purchase on ebay on December and he kept stalling and giving me excuses. My patience lasted and claimed a dispute on Ebay, they could not help because of a 90 day policy which was the time the guy stopped answering my messages.

Since this happened, I prefer on relying through TDH and purchase almost everything on cargo bay or asking the community for help. Too bad it also happened to you. I will update once the resolution ends.

Hope your order turns well, I advise you to contact paypal ASAP.

Rule #1: Don’t buy Boba Fett gear off eBay.

Rule#2: See rule #1.
A month ago I would've said the only exception to the Ebay rule would be MoW, if he even sells off Ebay any more, but I've discovered a lot of his stuff is unapprovable except for his boots. Gloves are the wrong color and incorrect trigger finger padding, cape is about 3 inches too long length and width, one of the top gauntlet shells is the wrong shape. Got dinged on all of them except the gauntlet shape for my 501st approval.

I agree MOW would be my only exception as well. I have one of his jetpacks and boots, but I believe there are other vendors with superior products for the rest that can be found here.

Definitely be careful with eBay besides MoW. Other mass sellers usually just sell pure crap. Granted I picked up my gauntlets by eBay (private seller) and they were RKD / painted by Lou. Before I purchased them I contacted both of them to verify that they were the actual supplier / painter.

A month ago I would've said the only exception to the Ebay rule would be MoW, if he even sells off Ebay any more, but I've discovered a lot of his stuff is unapprovable except for his boots. Gloves are the wrong color and incorrect trigger finger padding, cape is about 3 inches too long length and width, one of the top gauntlet shells is the wrong shape. Got dinged on all of them except the gauntlet shape for my 501st approval.

Man of war does boots like no other and his JP is what I use and it’s approvable but yes we have had some issues with the other pieces.

Man of war does boots like no other and his JP is what I use and it’s approvable but yes we have had some issues with the other pieces.
Finding out his gloves were so incredibly off pretty much broke my soul. I should have known based on the CRL, but it's easy to overlook stuff like that. The BHG's form of "constructive criticism" for the gloves was something like "these are not approvable ever in any way, shape or form". I'm still a little salty about it... :p I'm making them approvable, though. I'll show them!!!

Finding out his gloves were so incredibly off pretty much broke my soul. I should have known based on the CRL, but it's easy to overlook stuff like that. The BHG's form of "constructive criticism" for the gloves was something like "these are not approvable ever in any way, shape or form". I'm still a little salty about it... :p I'm making them approvable, though. I'll show them!!!

I’m glad you are working on them! Show them off soon!

Hi everyone, just wondering ir any of you have had dealings with Torben Boberg , he uses this email mandalorianarmycostumes@gmail.com
I bought almost a year ago a jetpack and gauntlets from him ; everything Was ok until this year , have not heard from him and I do not know What will happen with my order . Any thoughts?
Hi,
Sorry to hear that i obviously forgot something! It was not my intention to screw anyone so not you. Are you sure you have conttacted me in the last weeks or month. It my happen but i can’t remember having received anything like that. So please do so!

Hi,
Sorry to hear that i obviously forgot something! It was not my intention to screw anyone so not you. Are you sure you have conttacted me in the last weeks or month. It my happen but i can’t remember having received anything like that.
Dude, we got screwed by the same dealer. He sells stuff on Ebay and Etsy, I have not seen posts from him in TDH. On Ebay he comes across the name jimmybyron his name Torben Boberg from Germany. I am disputing through paypal my order, I asked for a Nemrod Holster and a Pulce 40 gun for my ESB build. Made the purchase on ebay on December and he kept stalling and giving me excuses. My patience lasted and claimed a dispute on Ebay, they could not help because of a 90 day policy which was the time the guy stopped answering my messages.

Since this happened, I prefer on relying through TDH and purchase almost everything on cargo bay or asking the community for help. Too bad it also happened to you. I will update once the resolution ends.

Hope your order turns well, I advise you to contact paypal ASAP.
You might’ve noticed that your order has been shipped. No need to call me a thief and post my name in public!!!!

Ohh, so blocking me through EBay and having me to open a dispute through Pay Pal is just something normal for you. What about TicoFett, 12 months and nothing?
Yes you shipped “something”, I have no idea what will be inside of the box since your reputation went down the drain when you started building excuses and not responding my messages. I have been patient, I also have all of those messages I sent you, all of them asking and being cautious for the delays.
Tell you what, I will give you positive feedback once I receive the package and check if everything is OK. Also have no problem in retracting myself if the other person in this thread (Tico Fett) also received what he ordered.
Have a great week, Mr. Honest!

Last edited:
Hi,
Sorry to hear that i obviously forgot something! It was not my intention to screw anyone so not you. Are you sure you have conttacted me in the last weeks or month. It my happen but i can’t remember having received anything like that. So please do so!
Just seen this, Seems this is the only way you would respond ; have send you a Lot of mails. Stop sending them cause you did not respond. You Still owe me gauntlets and jetpack . At this time I state that you took my money And god knows What you did with it . I strongly encourage you to ship my ítems to save your rep.

Last edited:
Hi,
Sorry to hear that i obviously forgot something! It was not my intention to screw anyone so not you. Are you sure you have conttacted me in the last weeks or month. It my happen but i can’t remember having received anything like that.

You might’ve noticed that your order has been shipped. No need to call me a thief and post my name in public!!!!
Just send you a New email through my rafael.mora@gmail.com. I expect to Get my items

Ohh, so blocking me through EBay and having me to open a dispute through Pay Pal is just something normal for you. What about TicoFett, 12 months and nothing?
Yes you shipped “something”, I have no idea what will be inside of the box since your reputation went down the drain when you started building excuses and not responding my messages. I have been patient, I also have all of those messages I sent you, all of them asking and being cautious for the delays.
Tell you what, I will give you positive feedback once I receive the package and check if everything is OK. Also have no problem in retracting myself if the other person in this thread (Tico Fett) also received what he ordered.
Have a great week, Mr. Honest!
Hi Gustavo,
first of all thanks for replying here. no need to be ironical, calling me mr honest or whatever theres just no need to.
Am I the perfect prop maker? no, sure no
Did you had to wait longer than expected for your ordered items? yes
Did I ship them? yes - I mean common seriously do you think i shipped an empty box or something?
Did I make a mistake and accepting to many orders? yes maybe. Maybe i should have set my shop on vacation modus. blame me for that okay.
Please keep out of the deal with Tico because that is just not your business, ok?
Did I block you on ebay? no as I don't even know how to block someone there nor if it's even possible. Maybe automatically? I don't know.
And so ya my point here is you cannot call me directly or inderectly a thief or saying i screwed you like someone else, knowing that your item is shipped and trackable.
And then posting my name in public, that is a crime. Im not a person of public im not a blogger or vlogger so keep my name out of public please.
thank you
and i still hope you gonna like the stuff you ordered and hopefully receive in the near future.

jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back