POOR GUY TRYNG TO MAKE A HELMET

Hard Fett

New Hunter
I NEED SOME HELP TO MAKE A HELMET WITH LOW-PRICE MATERIAL,LIKE PAPER.NO WAY I CAN WORK WITH PLASTIC OR STEEL.
REALLY NEED HELP.
BRAZILIANS,UNITE!IT WILL BE EASYER FOR ME!!
ANYWAY,TNX FOR HELP!

The helmet will be more like this:

never ending fett

Active Hunter
First, download Wizard of Flight's helmet templates. Then check out Honus' thread on his cardboard helmet, there is a link there to an instructible that he set up for making cardboard helmets. I also have a thread showing the progress of how I am putting together my own cardboard helmet. There's one or two others here doing the same. Use the search function for cardboard and you will actually get a lot of results. Including the proper paints for an ESB paintjob I have spent less than $40. I have actually spent under $10 for all my other supplies.

Jimmy BufFETT

Well-Known Hunter
Check out some of the threads in this section regarding low budget helmets or cardboards helmets. Some people here do a real amazing job working with cardboard, and the threads will show you how they do it.

I'm another one building a card helmet, I've posted a few pics of my build, but the ones to look at are the excellent posts by Never_ending_Fett and that of Honus, can't forget Wizardofflight's most excellent blueprints and templates for the lid too. without them I wouldn't be able to have gotten this far.

ManjiBR

New Hunter
try follow the carboard tutorial its easy n vry satisfatory i just can say that u need to use a very hard tiype of paper (portugese now) c tu fores usar papel cartão cla umas 4 folhas uma em cima da outra pra ficar bem grosso o/