POLL: Which Jetpack should i (7CS) do next?

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
So since the Rising phoenix/Din D'jarn pack is done and going in rubber as we speak, which jetpack would you like me to do next? Re-armored Fett, Jango Arena or deathwatch? These are all on the list to do in the future, as well as the Bo Katan. But out of the 3 listed which should be next? Trying to guage interest to see where i should go. I put up a poll on my FB group but i realize many of you may not be on there.

1. Re-Armored/Boba Fresh
  2. deathwatch (live action/the Mandalorian)
  3. Jango Arena

Darth Voorhees
1664393602302.png

My vote is for a Jango Arena JP.

-Iron

Only 2 replies in over a year... not too many folks seem to care hahaha!

A lot has changed since then. post sarlacc/repaint..aka Boba fresh is done... IF i decide to do more jetpacks Jango Arena will probably be next. I already 3D modeled most of it. I will print clen up and mold it if i decide to move forward with it. I feel like interest in prequel stuff is pretty low, and the cost time hassle of making the molds for these may not be worth it. We shall see what happens i guess!

Darth Voorhees How's the progress and do you offer 3dprint files?
Hey this thread is pretty old and I shifted priorities. I am just getting back to possibly doing
More pack versions. Currently I am working on deathwatch live action. As far as 3D files, no I do not offer those at this time. My models for the jetpacks aren’t really designed for offering them. I made them so I can print them and mold them to make fiberglass packs. That said in the future I may offer them. But there are already a few folks who do nice models of some jetpacks that are actually available.

Hey this thread is pretty old and I shifted priorities. I am just getting back to possibly doing
More pack versions. Currently I am working on deathwatch live action. As far as 3D files, no I do not offer those at this time. My models for the jetpacks aren’t really designed for offering them. I made them so I can print them and mold them to make fiberglass packs. That said in the future I may offer them. But there are already a few folks who do nice models of some jetpacks that are actually available.
No worries, understandable. I did find print file from Slusho on thingiverse for both jango jet packs, but I thought I’d scour through here first since as far as I can tell he’s not a member here.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back