2021 7CS, More Fett, less..... frett? ..i dunno...also.. Etsy Shop!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey All just wanted to announce that i will be streamlining what i make to be only various Jetpacks and Fett/Mandalorian related items, (for the most part). I am no longer making the Biker Scout Blasters and my Fett helmet molds will be passed on. (there is a new helmet in the works) Smaller projects were seriously slowing down the production of the jetpacks and i really want to focus on those, so other stuff will no longer be in the 7CS library.

My plans are to make most variants of the Jetpacks we see in the films and TV shows. ( Classic Fett, Rising Phoenix/Din D'jarin, Boba Fresh, Cobb Vanth, Jango Arena, Night Owl/Bo Katan(The Mandalorian), Deathwatch (the Mandalorian) )

i will also reintroduce my fiberglass Fett gauntlets, and will make a Boba Fresh variant. I will no longer take commissions for any paint work as i want to focus on doing these particular items and doing them well, in a more reasonable amount of time than i have been.

For replacement parts (rocket and thruster parts etc) i opened an etsy store, ( Cosplay / Costume armor and props by SevenCatStudios on Etsy )which will have mostly 3D files to download so you can print your own. With the growing popularity of 3D printing, most folks can do this themselves, or have someone print the parts for them. Again, another step so i can stay focused on these main pieces and start getting them out quicker than i have been.

Anyway just wanted to mention the plans for this year, hoping it will be better than last!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back