Other Bounty Hunter Photo Op with all six OT bounty hunters.

silvermitt

Hunter
Just thought you guys would get a kick out of it. Did this in Lexington, KY not too long ago this year. Wanted to share.
Please disregard the cheesing idiot wearing purple in the front. Her excitement stemmed from realizing she shared breakfast space that morning with all these people, and didn't realize it until photo time!
PS: Jeremy is a nice guy.
IMG_0587.jpg

Awsome!!! Would be amazing to have an opportunity like this. Great photo!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

Yes, it was quite the opportunity!
I found out a bit later by my husband that there were only 10 (maybe?) of these taken. Meaning, there just isn't that many of group pictures like this floating around. It was a bit pricey, but I didn't buy anything else, so it was alright. I couldn't get signatures of them all, despite wanting to. That photo would have costed me $500 if I had. And I simply cannot drop that kind of money down for them. Much as I would have wanted to for a private collection photo.

Yes, it was quite the opportunity!
I found out a bit later by my husband that there were only 10 (maybe?) of these taken. Meaning, there just isn't that many of group pictures like this floating around. It was a bit pricey, but I didn't buy anything else, so it was alright. I couldn't get signatures of them all, despite wanting to. That photo would have costed me $500 if I had. And I simply cannot drop that kind of money down for them. Much as I would have wanted to for a private collection photo.
Yes the pictures are pricey but just remember that there could always be a better use for the money you ended up not psemding on those signitures. This is still an awesome pic!

:)
Yes, you could say that. I dropped $1700+ on real hardwood flooring recently, and that'll get me far more happier than a photo sig. Also, I made my son a Tatooine Luke Skywalker costume (like in 3 days it was thought up and done!) and bought some supplies to make him the Anakin Skywalker costume. He looks waaayyyyy too much like the kid in the movie to NOT do this. Yeah, you're very right!

Other than Jeremy, who's who??
The guy in the back row with round black rimmed glasses is Paul Blake who is Greedo. Far left in photo is Alan Harris who played Bossk. Guy in white shirt is Chris Parsons who played 4-LOM. The lady is Cathy Munroe who played Zuckuss. Teal shirt and glasses is Paul Klein who played IG-88 (somehow, not to sure how. IG looked like a prop to me).

The guy in the back row with round black rimmed glasses is Paul Blake who is Greedo. Far left in photo is Alan Harris who played Bossk. Guy in white shirt is Chris Parsons who played 4-LOM. The lady is Cathy Munroe who played Zuckuss. Teal shirt and glasses is Paul Klein who played IG-88 (somehow, not to sure how. IG looked like a prop to me).
Thanks for getting that Kdogg211187!

No, I couldn't afford the costs of each signature. My $200 picture would have become $500. And I may be crazy about Star Wars, but I am not insane.

Wow that is expensive just for the pic alone. I also agree about your floor, you did the right thing, enjoy it!

I know it's an old post that I'm ressurecting ... but I wanted to add my thoughts to the conversation ... isn't the guy in the teal shirt Bill Hargreaves ?

I think he was a prop making on ESB and his team created IG88

I'm hoping to meet him, Alan Harris and Cathy Munroe at Echo Base Live in October

Mal Skelton

Well, guess I should have gotten those signatures after all! Eh, when looking up IG-88, I found Hargreaves listed as creating it, but Klein as working the character. But the fellow in the picture definitely appears to be Hargreaves. Anyway it goes, I felt especially thrilled to be around them, even if it was a rushed, short amount of time. Off topic just a bit, OT Boba Fett, Jeremy Bulloch (super nice guy!), announced this year he was done with con appearances. Honestly, he was somewhat frail looking when I saw him back in early 2017. I couldn't believe he was still doing it up till recently.

Well, guess I should have gotten those signatures after all! Eh, when looking up IG-88, I found Hargreaves listed as creating it, but Klein as working the character. But the fellow in the picture definitely appears to be Hargreaves. Anyway it goes, I felt especially thrilled to be around them, even if it was a rushed, short amount of time. Off topic just a bit, OT Boba Fett, Jeremy Bulloch (super nice guy!), announced this year he was done with con appearances. Honestly, he was somewhat frail looking when I saw him back in early 2017. I couldn't believe he was still doing it up till recently.

I was lucky enough to meet Jeremy last year at Celebration and was concerned by his health .... having read lots of people telling me about their interactions with him in the past I suspected he wouldn't be doing the Con circuit for too much longer

I'm disappointed that I didn't start my signed Fett helmet sooner ( was waiting for Daniel Logan to come to the UK in July ) and now I'm having to rely on a send in service for Jeremy .... at least he is still doing that

Plan on adding the other bounty hunters in your picture to my Stormtrooper helmet .... Hargreaves, Munroe and Harris next month ... Parsons and Blake not sure yet

Great picture and very unique as you say

Mal Skelton

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back