Other Bounty Hunter Photo Op with all six OT bounty hunters.

Discussion in 'Original Trilogy Bounty Hunters' started by silvermitt, Apr 1, 2017.

1. silvermitt

silvermitt Jr Member

Just thought you guys would get a kick out of it. Did this in Lexington, KY not too long ago this year. Wanted to share.
    Please disregard the cheesing idiot wearing purple in the front. Her excitement stemmed from realizing she shared breakfast space that morning with all these people, and didn't realize it until photo time!
    PS: Jeremy is a nice guy.
    IMG_0587.jpg

Jesster, watchsith, EmpireJAG and 2 others like this.
  2. PapaFett

PapaFett Member

Awsome!!! Would be amazing to have an opportunity like this. Great photo!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

3. MinuteFett

MinuteFett Jr Member

I'm jealous!!!

Sent from my iPhone

PapaFett likes this.
  4. silvermitt

silvermitt Jr Member

Yes, it was quite the opportunity!
    I found out a bit later by my husband that there were only 10 (maybe?) of these taken. Meaning, there just isn't that many of group pictures like this floating around. It was a bit pricey, but I didn't buy anything else, so it was alright. I couldn't get signatures of them all, despite wanting to. That photo would have costed me $500 if I had. And I simply cannot drop that kind of money down for them. Much as I would have wanted to for a private collection photo.

PapaFett likes this.
  5. PapaFett

PapaFett Member

Yes the pictures are pricey but just remember that there could always be a better use for the money you ended up not psemding on those signitures. This is still an awesome pic!

6. silvermitt

silvermitt Jr Member

:)
    Yes, you could say that. I dropped $1700+ on real hardwood flooring recently, and that'll get me far more happier than a photo sig. Also, I made my son a Tatooine Luke Skywalker costume (like in 3 days it was thought up and done!) and bought some supplies to make him the Anakin Skywalker costume. He looks waaayyyyy too much like the kid in the movie to NOT do this. Yeah, you're very right!

PapaFett likes this.
  7. Malkavian

Malkavian Jr Member

Other than Jeremy, who's who??

8. Kdogg211187

Kdogg211187 Jr Member

The guy in the back row with round black rimmed glasses is Paul Blake who is Greedo. Far left in photo is Alan Harris who played Bossk. Guy in white shirt is Chris Parsons who played 4-LOM. The lady is Cathy Munroe who played Zuckuss. Teal shirt and glasses is Paul Klein who played IG-88 (somehow, not to sure how. IG looked like a prop to me).

silvermitt likes this.
  9. silvermitt

silvermitt Jr Member

Thanks for getting that Kdogg211187!

Kdogg211187 likes this.
  10. Got2bfett

Got2bfett Member

Great photo Silvermitt, love it! Did you get any signatures? Really curious if you may have gotten one in particular?

11. silvermitt

silvermitt Jr Member

No, I couldn't afford the costs of each signature. My $200 picture would have become $500. And I may be crazy about Star Wars, but I am not insane.

Kdogg211187 likes this.
  12. Got2bfett

Got2bfett Member

Wow that is expensive just for the pic alone. I also agree about your floor, you did the right thing, enjoy it!

13. Wasted Fett

Wasted Fett Active Member

there was a person inside IG-88?

14. Kdogg211187

Kdogg211187 Jr Member

Yea I dunno man, I was puzzled too. That's just what the IMDB movie credits said. Maybe he was a puppeteer or something controlling IG off screen.