Phase 1 Fives Bucket (WIP)

BobasDent1138

Active Hunter
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to share a little project I've been working on the last couple weeks with spare time as I've still been working construction.

A couple years ago I picked up an older, unused KWD phase 1 cast on ebay for a steal and wanted to paint it up ever since. So , I finally have some spare time...

20200405_161723.jpg

Thats the bucket in some cheapy gloss white Valspar just for its base coat.

Next I went thru a painstaking, repetitive process of trying to stencil out Fives' eel insignia
20200411_114355.jpg

And yes, it looks awful LOL
So, scratched it and made an adapted stencil with some tweaking once the tape was on the helmet , sprayed in a nice krylon blue and voila! Nearly finished! Some more weathering and red details to add, some tweaks to the back, have to print new ear caps, and thats a wrap after I get my visor cut out!!
20200423_170152.jpg

Let me know what y'all think! Haven't been in the game In a while, still a bit rusty!!

Thanks for looking!
Stay safe and well!
-Gav

Hey everyone!
I know it's been a while, but did some tweaking and finally got it in my display case!! Figured I'd share a couple pics!
(Pardon the mess )
20200523_190107.jpg

Sitting pretty right under my Anovos shadow TK!

The other two buckets have their paint day coming soon... lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back