Bo Katan WIP

bokatanzamora

New Hunter
Hello everyone! I am doing a Bo Katan. This is what I have so far.

At todays armor party I cut all of my armor and finished my soft suit. Since this week is thanksgiving week and I have it off, I plan to sand the edges maybe even start spray painting the base coat.
20191123_211633.jpg 20191123_212113.jpg IMG_20191123_201816.jpg

I did need some advise on my gauntlets and my knees. For my gauntlets it came into a two piece so I can glue them together. I am curious if i need to cut on the yellow and blue lines and re-glue it. Anyone know or should I leave it uncut and just glue the two pieces together?
20191123_215033.jpg

Also for my knees, I had these made for my previous kit... do you think they will work?
20191123_212254.jpg

I am waiting for my helmet to come in and I plan to buy my jetpack in January.
NiteOwl-1024x616.jpg

bokatanzamora

New Hunter
Sorry i haven’t posted on here much. I did my first coat of spray paint, my visor is cut off. Now i just need to do the second coats and dando down my visor hole.

TehEl1te

Active Hunter
Looking forward to this build! Awesome start so far. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your Night Owl helmet kit?

bokatanzamora

New Hunter
Here is some updates, received my westar 35s the other day. Still waiting on my belt and jetpack to be delivered. I do need to add & fix the velcro on soft suit. I did finish all of my armor, shoes, & helmet.... so excited. :D

Attachments

RamSkirata

Hunter
That looks like grea progress! Im witnssing a real good costume in the making here ! :)
How are you doing the interiour of your helmet? What kind of padding?