On going progress for final 501st approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight, you want to be approved to the 501st, and post here about it. Then you start bashing anyone who is giving you the constructive criticism you need to make your costume correct. Heaven forbid if sometime down the road, someone told you that your costume was incorrect during a troop, would you react the same way? The 501st members are supposed to be ambassadors of good will and you sir are acting like a spoiled child and anything but a future ambassador of good will.
We'll whoop Dee doo let's all sit and meditate on that ? Years ago we put hippy's like you up front ! Just to catch bullets so do me a favour and .. . .....

Just submit your kit right now to the 501st! The paint scheme looks 100% accurate and walked right off the set! The armor! Looks fantastic! We can tell you’ve spent hours replicating every small detail and weathering patterns on the Jetpack! You’re ready for infamous level!

That’s pretentious.
You are a a bright shining star in a world full of Media Madness

Unfortunately I think all your bridges have been burned. I look up to everyone of the individuals that have taken the time out of there lives to give you honest feedback. This build is no small feat, can take years to complete. Just take a deep breath and listen to the ones that have more experience in this. Just a thought. Anywho , best of luck to ya on this endeavor.

Here you go

You have me confused with someone else. We’ve exchanged a few PMs regarding your posts. That does not make us “friends”. You should goto the 501st page for the boba Fett return of the Jedi costume. And read the requirements before you lash out at these guys who KNOW what they’re talking about. You are the one who needs to grow up sir. These people aren’t posting to make fun of you or give you a hard time. They’re spending their own time replying to you in a gesture to help your build to be correct and not look like it was done based off a comic book and not the vast amount of reference we have.
Got real friends pal so get over yourself ya jumped up pr..k

Well I have to shoot rats and anything that crawls slitters or flies in the morning so thanks for all your feedback ! It's been truly emotional o_O
Hopefully I'll be banished by the time my head raises from my pillow :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back