Official TDH Memorial day cookout @ Skywalker Ranch!!!

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
Talk about bad timing... we get an invite to a special cookout at Skywalker Ranch that just *happened* to be the same time as C IV!!! Who would have thought!

Even with l much of the group gone for the convention, we still managed a great turnout!

tdhgroup.jpg

Time to play name-that-member! How many TDHers do you recognize?

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Man. . . I miss everything. :lol:
Funny pic! Who is that older guy in the lower right corner holding a TDH t-shirt?? He looks vaguely familiar. ;) :D

Star Wars Chick

Sr Hunter
That is awesome!!! I love it!!! When I read the title to the thread I was like huh? And even reading your post I was like huh? Then I looked at the picture :lol:

MandoMan

Active Hunter
Haha, Awesome!!

Now I just have to figure out how to stuff my face with some of those juicy burgers without removing my helmet. :lol:

Loanstar

Active Hunter
hahahahaa, thats aweseome!!!
I love it.
What is on the grill?
We serve Jabba Burger with wookie salad and for drinking the wicket shake.

Lets make a screensaver out of the picture where on each window of the house dif. persons shows up, the moon (or death star) comes out etc. :lol:

Zam I Am

Well-Known Hunter
That's THE BEST! WOOOHOO! And now I have bragging rights, I've been to skywalker ranch FINALLY.... And my friend that works at Dreamworks can't rub it in anymore!

askywalker98

Well-Known Hunter
Woohoo! Thanks for the photoshpping magic! You even game me legs! That certainly startled me! What a nice meal it was, with George at the grill and all.

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
Woohoo! Thanks for the photoshpping magic! You even game me legs! That certainly startled me! What a nice meal it was, with George at the grill and all.

yeah, just about everyone sent pics from the waist up, so i had to get creative.

eventually i started just pasting in random legs here and there :)