Official Lisa Fett's Jet Pack Tutorial

secol_FETT said:
if you had excel you can paste the images, and then print.
the excel software can prints diferents sheets for a larger one ;)

edit
as you can see here you can print 4 pages

Hey Sergio! Thanks so much for the tip about Excel for printing big pictures. That makes things so much easier. :cheers Phil

Just out of question, does anyone have a link or a document leading to the illusive tutorial? I cant seem to find it, im going to scratch-build mine.

IMO this tut needs better assembly pictures... i ended up just hodgepodging mine together.. the pictures suck... all the styrofoam blends together and its so far away you cant get detail on what bloody piece is what..

secol_FETT said:
if you had excel you can paste the images, and then print.
the excel software can prints diferents sheets for a larger one ;)

edit
as you can see here you can print 4 pages

anyone here got Jango's Arena Jet pack Tutorial??

Good grief :facepalm Im always a year or 2 behind.Would anyone happen to have any templates?I have read alot of posts about making home-made jet packs,some great info,but the pics dont always show up (me being late in the project again)

I'm wanting to attempt a jet pack.One for my wife to be Jango and for me to be Boba.Ive already spent the most part on the armor and helmets,gauntlets and jet packs are on a tighter budget...for now anyways.

Any help or a push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.Pics would be great....I know alot of you have attempted scratch built JP's....the sintra and molding are out of my league right now... so anyone know how to do a pack or gauntlets out of soda cans,tinfoil,modge podge and a toilet paper roll? :)

Hi everyone
I'm a belgian Boba Fett's fan and I'm building my own Boba's costume.
I'm looking for the jet pack plans to build it by myself.
If some one could help me, it would be kind.
If I must pay something (for plans or stuff like that), I'd agree
Thanks in advance.

P.S.
Sorry if I made some grammatical mistakes :eek: but my mother language is french

I think they were changing servers or something, and that was what made our website go down for a while. Azeem is going to restore the old version of our website, since the new version never got off the ground due to a lot of RL stuff.

Does anyone have the patterns available?

I am thinking of winging it with WizardOfFlights prints and LisaFett's parts list. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa Fett you are awesome. I can't thank you enough for making that template available!

And bobafett669... wow, those are great directions.

Thank you both.

Color me confused. I just downloaded the instructions, but am having a problem. What is the difference between a STUBBY and CLASSIC version???

More to the point, the 'classic' design was worn by both Boba and Jango, in their respective movies, while Jango sported the 'stubby' pack in the Geonosis arena scenes in AOTC. Boba never wore the stubby pack.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back