NoJohns Very Slow ESB Build! - WIP

Doing an experiment.
I found a 2" wide leather belt blank on Amazon after a leatherworking friend of mine pointed it out to me. Perfect length to get cut down, close enough to screen-accurate color but can always be dyed/glossed. It was cheap enough to order on a whim.
Going to attempt to hand stitch the belt itself, and if that's successful, I'll attempt to make the pouches. If nothing else, I'll have learned a little bit more about leatherworking!
Leather.PNG

Hand stitching is time consuming and you will need to buy a tool, needles and thread. I took mine and a pattern to a leather/shoe shop.

I am doing the same process for my belt build, just purchased a chinese leather shoe repair machine specifically for stitching the leather.

2" belt, I am seeing the main belt is about 2.5"-3", are you cutting this down for the pouches?

Mail call!
Chest electronics are from Westaby, Wookie Braids are from JojoFett95’s recent run and they are GORGEOUS, and I picked up a girth belt from RidingWarehouse. Just need to make the proper modifications.

Attachments

• 385ADC3B-1567-43F9-A883-7D26DAD4A3BE.jpeg
    385ADC3B-1567-43F9-A883-7D26DAD4A3BE.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back